Author Topic: Time for Conservatives and Republicans to Stand Up to Trump  (Read 9711 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Time for Conservatives and Republicans to Stand Up to Trump
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2017, 03:17:50 am »
Has anyone presented the theory that they're doing this to Trump because the Obama scandal on unlawful surveillance and unmasking of Americans is starting to bubble up?

Also, please recall that Maxine Waters told us all once or twice that Barack Obama was compiling the MOADATA      the mother of all databases.

And lastly, Comey doesn't want to answer questions in private because he wouldn't be able to decline giving an answer based upon an ongoing investigation or that "it's classified".
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2017, 05:12:35 am »
And lastly, Comey doesn't want to answer questions in private because he wouldn't be able to decline giving an answer based upon an ongoing investigation or that "it's classified".

He doesn't want to answer questions in private because any publicity of his answers would be off the record by un-named sources.

You'll note that the Dems aren't exactly screaming for him to testify before committee now he's said he'll only do so publicly. In fact, they've gone totally silent on it. I'll leave the dots for you to connect at your leisure.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2017, 11:29:10 am »

@Smokin Joe

And they will keep doing it because with their faithful followers blindly supporting them,there is no personal or professional downside for them.

And there ya have it.
@sneakypete  @Smokin Joe

Agree with every thing you said Joe EXCEPT the illustrious "Pete" right here on this very thread said that if you didn't vote for Trump...:
 "Ok,since you didn't participate you have no grounds to complain. "

OR

"At BEST,you are enablers. You earned it,wear it!"

So Pete you can take your holier than thou attitude and shove it.  YOU are the one who derailed this thread by saying you want to silence those of us who did not vote for Trump.  I say again, sir, what is the difference between you and our liberal "friends" who want to silence those opinions they disagreee with?  Because from where I'm sitting, there is none.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2017, 11:47:28 am »
@sneakypete  @Smokin Joe

Agree with every thing you said Joe EXCEPT the illustrious "Pete" right here on this very thread said that if you didn't vote for Trump...:
 "Ok,since you didn't participate you have no grounds to complain. "

OR

"At BEST,you are enablers. You earned it,wear it!"

So Pete you can take your holier than thou attitude and shove it.  YOU are the one who derailed this thread by saying you want to silence those of us who did not vote for Trump.  I say again, sir, what is the difference between you and our liberal "friends" who want to silence those opinions they disagreee with?  Because from where I'm sitting, there is none.

@Axeslinger

Ahhh,so you are one of those people who just can't handle the truth.

I can only imagine the epic whining you would be doing if Bubbette! had won instead of Trump,and how you would be blaming her win on Trump instead of the Republican insider of your dreams.

You Party People regulars are so child-like. Santa didn't bring you the "toy" (candidate of your choice),so you are throwing a hissy-fit and wanting to burn the place down after finding out that holding your breath until you turned blue and stamping your little feets didn't work.

ADULTS understand that it's about saving the country and the American way of life,not saving the alleged Republican Party and all the Democrats that run it.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 11:48:44 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2017, 12:36:32 pm »
@Axeslinger

Ahhh,so you are one of those people who just can't handle the truth.

I can only imagine the epic whining you would be doing if Bubbette! had won instead of Trump,and how you would be blaming her win on Trump instead of the Republican insider of your dreams.

You Party People regulars are so child-like. Santa didn't bring you the "toy" (candidate of your choice),so you are throwing a hissy-fit and wanting to burn the place down after finding out that holding your breath until you turned blue and stamping your little feets didn't work.

ADULTS understand that it's about saving the country and the American way of life,not saving the alleged Republican Party and all the Democrats that run it.
@sneakypete
You fool!   I despise the Republican Party...they are less than worthless.  I welcome the day the feckless tools are replaced by somethjng conservative.  The adults were able to recognize that Trump was going to destroy the conservative movement and therefore ANY chance of saving the country.   The adults were able recognize that there was NO savior on the ticket. 

But that's not the problem now is it?  The problem is that you are not capable of recognizing your folly and that you must silence any who have a different opinion than yours.  Thanks to Trump and all of you who wish to silence any who disagree with you,  there will not be a conservative president for 20years...although I don't believe the Republic won't stand that long!

THATS why we're pissed you fool!  You're worried about rearranging the deck chairs and telling Capt Smith to speed up.   We already recognize the hull has been breached!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 12:46:34 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2017, 12:45:42 pm »
You fool!   I despise the Republican Party...they are less than worthless.  I welcome the day the feckless tools are replaced by somethjng conservative.

The fools are the people that can't seem to comprehend that the Republican Party of today MUST be destroyed in order for it to be replaced.

Anyone you know  or see in the mirror fit that bill?

The adults were able to recognize that Trump was going to destroy the conservative movement and therefore ANY chance of saving the country.

WHAT "conservative movment"?

The adults were able recognize that there was NO savior on the ticket. 

Damn shame you weren't one of them.

But that's not the problem now is it?  The problem is that you are not capable of recognizing your folly and that you must silence any who have a different opinion than yours.

I hope you were speaking into a mirror when saying that because it describes no one more accurately than you.

Thanks to Trump and all of you who wish to silence any who disagree with you,  there will not be a conservative president for 20years...although I don't believe the Republic won't stand that long!

You really are a world-class blind fool,ain't ya,cupcake?

THATS why we're pissed you fool!  You're worried about rearranging the deck chairs and telling Capt Smith to speed up.   We already recognize the hull has been breached!

You aren't perceptive enough to notice if your nose were on fire.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 12:47:02 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2017, 02:10:44 pm »
@sneakypete

Um...you're the one trying to silence dissent, cupcake.

Might ought to look in your own damn mirror before you cast aspersions.

Wingnut

« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2017, 02:47:54 pm »
   Your Monkey owes me a Keyboard @Wingnut

@corbe

Don't take any checks from him.  Just say'n!

Offline anubias

« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2017, 04:38:58 pm »
Ain't gonna happen.  Give it up.