Author Topic: Town Hall Protesters Mock Death of GOP Lawmaker’s Special Needs Daughter  (Read 1306 times)

rangerrebew

Town Hall Protesters Mock Death of GOP Lawmaker’s Special Needs Daughter

by Penny Starr12 May 20172,710

Liberal activists involved in a nationwide effort to disrupt town hall meetings being held by lawmakers for their constituents reached a new low on Wednesday night when Rep. Tom MacArthur (R-NJ) was mocked when he told the unruly crowd about how the death of his special needs daughter informed his decision to amend and vote for the American Health Care Act that was passed by the House earlier this month.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/12/republican-mocked-about-dead-daughter-as-left-disrupts-town-hall-meeting/
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 04:26:09 pm by rangerrebew »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Libs abort special needs babies so they have no sympathy for anyone who decides to keep a baby like that.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Libs abort special needs babies so they have no sympathy for anyone who decides to keep a baby like that.
You're right. They absolutely cannot comprehend nor appreciate the notion that all human life is precious. That whole "made in the image of God" thingey is so, so yesterday, you know.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bilo

When MacArthur started to tell the story about Gracie, who died two decades ago at age 11, someone yelled “Shame!,” accusing the lawmaker of “using” his daughter’s death to promote his political agenda.

“I will say shame on you right now actually,” MacArthur said. “I’m going to tell you because this affects my perspective on this issue of health care.”

I know it's only a hope, but at some point I would hope the liberal Pubs wake up and see that their liberal counter parts in the Rat party are lunatics and embrace the Pub conservatives, who are the only adults on the public stage today.

There is no point in trying to reach out to the Rats and doing so only slows down the process of fixing the damage the Rats have done.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Frank Cannon

And this right here is why Trump won and he will probably win another term. The Left is deranged and so far out of touch that they are unsalvageable.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
And this right here is why Trump won and he will probably win another term. The Left is deranged and so far out of touch that they are unsalvageable.

So long as job growth/opportunity is perceptive to the American voter...the college age voters won't be able to save them.

Half the Democrats should be voting for and will be voting for Trump.

....just like in 1984    ^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You're right. They absolutely cannot comprehend nor appreciate the notion that all human life is precious. 

@mountaineer

Not true. They all seem to think THEIR lives are pretty damn precious.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

@mountaineer

Not true. They all seem to think THEIR lives are pretty damn precious.
I said human life.  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Wingnut

I said human life.  :silly:

Cold  spot on though 888high58888

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

This, above all else, is why they hate Sarah Palin so much.  Not very fond of her myself, these days, but for far different reasons.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goodwithagun

This, above all else, is why they hate Sarah Palin so much.  Not very fond of her myself, these days, but for far different reasons.

That and she has gams and Hillary has cankles.
I stand with Roosgirl.