Author Topic: Boy Scouts open membership to transgender boys  (Read 3020 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Boy Scouts open membership to transgender boys
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2017, 12:21:52 am »
Man we are all over the literary spectrum!  1984....HG Wells.  Jazzhead and the moron Di Lamp...oy

Not bad for a couple of Middle School dropouts.  I'm a Disgrace myself, according to Jazzy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2017, 12:24:56 am »
Not bad for a couple of Middle School dropouts.  I'm a Disgrace myself, according to Jazzy.

9th grade for me!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2017, 12:28:51 am »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2017, 12:40:49 am »
Poindexter

I know you meant nerd but hell I went right to:
Felix the Cat!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2017, 12:51:34 am »
I know you meant nerd but hell I went right to:
Felix the Cat!

No.  "Nerd" is a nerd word.  I meant "Poindexter."
I will NOT comply.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2017, 12:52:02 am »
Man we are all over the literary spectrum!  1984....HG Wells.  Jazzhead and the moron Di Lamp...oy

I have found,  in general,  that when people are calling me a moron,  I must have written something that upset them.   Pray tell,  what was it?   

You never can tell when "wingnut" repellent might come in handy.   

:)   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2017, 12:59:17 am »

I have found,  in general,  that when people are calling me a moron,  I must have written something that upset them.   Pray tell,  what was it?   

You never can tell when "wingnut" repellent might come in handy.   

:)

Funny thing...when I get this far into conversations with @Wingnut I can never remember how we got here... :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2017, 01:16:59 am »
Funny thing...when I get this far into conversations with @Wingnut I can never remember how we got here... :shrug:

Funny Ha Ha is good.   Funny strange,  not so much.   :)
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2017, 01:32:40 am »
That's a crying shame.  Do the Boy Scouts get federal funding?  If not, why are they acceding to the ridiculous demands of idiots.
@Emjay
Corporate sponsorships, exorbitant prices in their Scout shops, volunteers paying to serve, dues, popcorn sales and donations in kind are where the bulk of their funding comes from.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2017, 01:37:24 am »
No DNA was magically transformed.  They're girls, not boys.

It would be a hurricane of fresh air to see someone stand up and assert that they are not going to humor mentally ill people, but we've gone too far for that now.
A question BSA National REFUSED to answer just before I quit after 20+ years as a leader..."If Susie thinks she's now Sam and is allowed to join the Scouts, how do we as leaders "protect" Sam from exposure as a biological female at camps or when tenting with another Scout on outings? 

IOW, they don't give a damn, the "progress" must continue.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2017, 01:38:55 am »
@Cyber Liberty @Wingnut
By design...you're overthinking things.  Just roll with it... :smokin:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2017, 04:51:28 am »
I'm surprised that there hasn't been an outpouring from the LGBT community to rename it Transgenders of America over Boy Scouts of America.
TSA is already taken.... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2017, 04:58:08 am »
When I was in scouting our troop was sponsored by the Catholic church and met at the Catholic grade school.  The other troops in town were also from other local churches.  Your Lutherans, Presbyterians,  and 3 or 4 Baptist churches.  I can assure you even today there would be no out of the closet  fag troop leaders or girls wanting to be boys allowed to join. 
The courts also have ruled in favor of that position.
The Bismarck Diocese (which our parish falls under) cut ties to the BSA in August of 2015. A lot of support has been withdrawn over this JC Penney/Target management style at the BSA.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2017, 07:01:32 am »
9th grade for me!

Me too... well I was sure to pass so that counts right? lol

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2017, 03:22:02 pm »
An alternative for parents who want their boys to grow up with morality rather than attending a freak show.
http://www.traillifeusa.com/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Wingnut

« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2017, 03:30:18 pm »
TSA is already taken.... :shrug:

They have perfected the groping aspect

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2017, 04:07:52 pm »
They have perfected the groping aspect
888high58888

C S Lewis