Author Topic: Woman Arrested for Trying to Run GOP Congressman’s Car Off Road Because of Health Care Vote  (Read 1387 times)

rangerrebew

Woman Arrested for Trying to Run GOP Congressman’s Car Off Road Because of Health Care Vote
Posted By Jack Heretik On May 12, 2017 @ 3:52 pm In Politics | No Comments

Rep. David Kustoff (R., Tenn.) was allegedly almost run off a road by a woman who was mad at him for his vote to repeal Obamacare.

Wendi L. Wright, 35, has been arrested for Monday's incident in Weakley County, Tenn., BuzzFeed News reports. She was charged with felony reckless endangerment. Wright posted a $1,000 bond, was released, and will have to appear in court next week for her arraignment.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/woman-arrested-trying-run-gop-congressmans-car-off-road-health-care-vote/

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Driven to violence by the reckless anti-Republican media.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
The ugly face of liberal lunacy:

Offline skeeter

Since I've never heard of this kind of increasingly violent reaction to any legislation in the past I'll assume its all set up by the democrats and their stooges.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Premeditated assassination attempt of an elected official?

Bitch is frowning because her lawyer probably told her that she just lost the last day of freedom of her life after conviction.

$1000 bond?  Must be a dim judge.  I hope feds intervene, and elevate charge status.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 02:51:29 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

News
May 12 2017, 4:09 pm ET
Woman Attempts to Drive GOP Congressman Off Road Over Health Care Vote: Cops

by Phil McCausland

A Tennessee woman, furious over a congressman's vote in support of the Republican health care bill, allegedly followed the lawmaker and then screamed at him and attacked his vehicle when he stopped driving, police said.

Wendi Wright, a 35-year-old resident of Obion County, was charged with felony reckless endangerment after she purportedly tailed a car that Rep. David Kustoff, a Republican, and his aide Marianne Dunavant had taken from a town hall event Monday at the University of Tennessee at Martin.

She was allegedly outraged over Kustoff's vote in support of the American Health Care Act.

more
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/woman-attempts-drive-gop-congressman-road-over-health-care-vote-n758826
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So...how does she get caught?  FTA:

Law enforcement later tracked down Wright because she posted a detailed Facebook account of the incident.

:laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
So...how does she get caught?  FTA:

:laugh:

Stupid and dangerous
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Stupid and dangerous

People seem to fly off the handle so easily these days.  Or are we just hearing about it more?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Stupid and dangerous
... and insane and idiotic and extremely annoying.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Hate crimes will land you in the big house.

Hope she likes girls.

Wingnut

Hate crimes will land you in the big house.

Hope she likes girls.

Did you see it's mug shot.  That's a bulldyke baby!

Offline Mod1

Two threads on the same subject have been merged.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Did you see it's mug shot.  That's a bulldyke baby!

She'll be running the entire C Wing within a month after being fitted for an orange jump suit.

Offline berdie

People seem to fly off the handle so easily these days.  Or are we just hearing about it more?

I wonder that myself. But truthfully,,,I think people are just mad and their "stop" buttons are missing.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I wonder that myself. But truthfully,,,I think people are just mad and their "stop" buttons are missing.
When cussing wasn't acceptable, people had a clear place to stop. When the rhetoric went overboard, people still had to stop short of physical violence, but now, bustin' a cap in some M*********er because you 'got dissed' seems to be expected. It is a common enough thing in a lot of the rap 'music' I have heard.

But then, I read somewhere that children who lack the ability to communicate will 'act out' their anger. We need better English teachers or something...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
When cussing wasn't acceptable, people had a clear place to stop. When the rhetoric went overboard, people still had to stop short of physical violence, but now, bustin' a cap in some M*********er because you 'got dissed' seems to be expected. It is a common enough thing in a lot of the rap 'music' I have heard.

But then, I read somewhere that children who lack the ability to communicate will 'act out' their anger. We need better English teachers or something...

That's a really interesting point.

Offline berdie

That's a good point. I think communication skills may have been lost with the advent of twitter (or whatever the kids use these days) and the internet.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's a good point. I think communication skills may have been lost with the advent of twitter (or whatever the kids use these days) and the internet.
Snapchat, facebook, twitter, and other 'digital' communications (gang sign, the 'finger', etc...)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

rangerrebew

Judging by the picture, I would say her beauty consultant is Rosie O'Donnell.