Author Topic: ‘I Have a Certified Letter!’: Trump Reveals to Lester Holt What Will Clear Him on Russia  (Read 2960 times)

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
There is way too much attention being given to this and it all started with accusations from the Clinton campaign of Trump hacking the election and colluding with the Russians.   So ... in the meantime when no one's looking, what's really going on?

And, those are the right questions.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline ConservativeGranny

Is this like that letter he had from the gastroenterologist that stated he was going to be the healthiest POTUS ever?

Was "certified" in quotes? Because I don't know if Trump is aware of this or not but a certified letter is just a letter than has to be signed for by the recipient. For some reason it sounds to me like Trump thinks this means something else. But hey. I didn't really take him literally anyway.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Sideshow Don never learns.

Offline DB

Who took his strawberries???

Offline DB

Is this like that letter he had from the gastroenterologist that stated he was going to be the healthiest POTUS ever?

Was "certified" in quotes? Because I don't know if Trump is aware of this or not but a certified letter is just a letter than has to be signed for by the recipient. For some reason it sounds to me like Trump thinks this means something else. But hey. I didn't really take him literally anyway.

If he keeps it up, he'll be certified.