Author Topic: Trump: It Is ‘Possible’ FBI Director Position Will Be Filled by Friday  (Read 794 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Katherine Rodriguez13 May 20171,705

President Trump hinted that it is “possible” that the FBI’s top post will be filled by Friday, according to a White House press pool report released Saturday.

Trump mentioned that he might even make the final decision on who gets the top FBI post before he leaves for Saudi Arabia Friday, saying “even that is possible.”

“We can make a fast decision,” Trump said, explaining the FBI’s vetting process.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/13/trump-possible-fbi-director-position-will-filled-friday/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

Why didn't he have someone lined up for the job before firing Comey? He said he planned on firing him long before he did. Good managers are prepared.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Why didn't he have someone lined up for the job before firing Comey? He said he planned on firing him long before he did. Good managers are prepared.

Can you spell 'carping?'  I know you can.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Applewood

Trump is a poor manager. How he ever became successful in business is beyond me. Maybe he isn't so successful after all.

Offline DB

Can you spell 'carping?'  I know you can.

Emjay, you always make it personal, why is that?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
...you always make it personal, why is that?

There are several here who do that.  It gets old and it negatively influences the whole board. 
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 02:52:45 am by Sanguine »