Author Topic: End of the Boy Scouts? LDS Church to End Century-Long Partnership with Boy Scouts of America  (Read 1007 times)

rangerrebew

End of the Boy Scouts? LDS Church to End Century-Long Partnership with Boy Scouts of America
by Spencer Irvine on May 12, 2017

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced that they will end their century-long partnership with the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) for teenagers between the ages of 14-18. The programs, Venturing and Varsity, will not be a part of the church activities starting in 2018.

The church’s public relations said it was not related to issues such as gender identity, gay Scout masters and admitting girls into the Scouting program.

http://www.aim.org/on-target-blog/end-of-the-boy-scouts-lds-church-to-end-century-long-partnership-with-boy-scouts-of-america/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AccuracyInMedia+%28Accuracy+In+Media%29
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 08:59:37 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
What will "Elsie" have to say about this? Coloradan?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
What will "Elsie" have to say about this? Coloradan?

Elsie probably has a 17 page, multicoloured copy and paste screed ready to go.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Elsie probably has a 17 page, multicoloured copy and paste screed ready to go.  :tongue2:

That she copied and pasted...

I used to strafe them here and there.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
End of the Boy Scouts? LDS Church to End Century-Long Partnership with Boy Scouts of America
by Spencer Irvine on May 12, 2017

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced that they will end their century-long partnership with the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) for teenagers between the ages of 14-18. The programs, Venturing and Varsity, will not be a part of the church activities starting in 2018.

The church’s public relations said it was not related to issues such as gender identity, gay Scout masters and admitting girls into the Scouting program.

http://www.aim.org/on-target-blog/end-of-the-boy-scouts-lds-church-to-end-century-long-partnership-with-boy-scouts-of-america/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AccuracyInMedia+%28Accuracy+In+Media%29

uh huh
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley