Author Topic: Rush: CNN’s Sweetest Trump Scandal  (Read 582 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: CNN’s Sweetest Trump Scandal
« on: May 12, 2017, 06:24:40 pm »

CNN’s Sweetest Trump Scandal

May 12, 2017

RUSH: I told you yesterday to stop watching the media, that you are not getting an accurate picture. The media’s not even doing what they’re doing… (sigh) Well, it’s a bit of a stretch to say they’re not doing it for national consumption; they, of course, are. But it is really inside-the-Beltway here, because that’s where power is in their minds and that’s where any effective change they want will take place.

So the primary objective of the Drive-By Media is to flood the zone in the nation’s capital with this never-ending badgering of “Trump out of control,” “White House in chaos,” all of this stuff. The objective is to get rid of Donald Trump. But there’s all kinds of news out there that, one, Indicates it isn’t having a dramatic effect outside the Beltway, and that incredibly good things are happening as a result of Trump’s presidency.

So I want to start on that note. I want to start on the positives, and by virtue of starting with the positives, we are — out of necessity — gonna be exposing the Drive-Bys as they are operating. Now, this first. I did not believe this when I saw it. I was in stunned amazement when I saw this. I was watching CNN, and I want to thank God for making that happen or I’d have missed this. I normally don’t watch CNN. I’ve got it on here, but, I mean, I’m not really watching it. It’s just there in case something happens. I’ve got Fox and CNN on here.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/05/12/cnns-latest-trump-scandal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34