Author Topic: Former WH Chef Blasts Obama for Eating so Much Steak Just After Obama Scolded Americans for Doing Just That  (Read 631 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former WH Chef Blasts Obama for Eating so Much Steak Just After Obama Scolded Americans for Doing Just That

By Kimberly J Smith
on May 11, 2017 at 2:17pm

Former President Barack Obama is back (unfortunately) and up to his old tricks.

In his $3 million speech at the “Seeds & Chips: The Global Food Innovation Summit” in Milan, Italy, on Tuesday, the former president wasted no time chastising Americans for how much food they wasted.

He specifically pointed out that meat eaters were contributing to climate change.

In a question and answer segment after his speech with his former chef Sam Kass, Obama explained the issue had to do with cows, claiming that people don’t realize how much cows contribute to global pollution through the amount of methane gas they produce.

As a solution, Obama suggested smaller servings of steaks and alternative, more efficient ways to produce protein.

I don’t know about you, but creating more efficient ways to produce protein sounds like something nobody would want to eat. But it does sound like something that might make it onto former first lady Michelle Obama’s sick school lunch program.

But here’s where things get interesting. As Breitbart reported, Kass apparently interrupted Obama to tell him that over the 10 years he had worked for him, he had cooked him “thousands of steaks.”

more
http://conservativetribune.com/obama-attacks-us-eating-habits/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PositivelyRepublican&utm_content=2017-05-11&utm_campaign=manualpost
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
The other protein they speak of is bugs.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.