Author Topic: Public School Principal who Berated Christians and said “I Don’t Give a F*** what you Think Jesus Tells Me” Finally Resigns  (Read 517 times)

rangerrebew

Public School Principal who Berated Christians and said “I Don’t Give a F*** what you Think Jesus Tells Me” Finally Resigns
By Onan Coca May 11, 2017

A couple of weeks ago we brought you the harrowing story of 16-year old Conner Haines who was publicly and rudely accosted by an assistant principal at his High School.

After school one day in April, Haines and his sister were standing on the public sidewalk in front of the school holding pro-life signs when they were approached by Assistant Principal Dr. Zachary Ruff. Ruff began berating and threatening the pair and demanded that they remove themselves from near the school immediately. Undaunted, Haines replied that they were on a public sidewalk and within their rights to stand their holding their signs. This defiance sent Ruff into a rage and the entire incident was caught on tape.

http://constitution.com/public-school-principal-berated-christians-said-dont-give-f-think-jesus-tells-finally-resigns/
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 11:38:42 am by rangerrebew »