Author Topic: Racism Is Only Racism If It Comes From Groups the Left Hates  (Read 302 times)

rangerrebew

Racism Is Only Racism If It Comes From Groups the Left Hates

BEN SHAPIRO
    5/10/2017

This week, an odd tweet appeared in my mentions from verified Twitter users — users prominent enough to be granted a blue check mark by Twitter itself. This one came courtesy of a rapper named Talib Kweli Greene. I'll admit I'd never heard of Greene until he suddenly appeared in my mentions calling me a "racist ass." It turns out Greene is a rapper with well over 1 million Twitter followers and a long history of "social activism."

A quick search of Greene's Twitter feed showed a wide variety of instances of the rapper calling people "white boy" and "coon." He says that this does not make him racist, of course — only the term "black boy" would be racist, since Greene maintains that white people cannot truly be victimized by racism. When I pointed out that seeming incongruity, Greene replied: "What's the problem white boy? You think 'white boy' is racist? Wow. You're dumber than I thought." He then dared me to call him "black boy," which, of course, I would never do, since that would be racist.

http://www.investors.com/politics/columnists/racism-is-only-racism-if-comes-from-groups-the-left-hates/
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 11:27:35 am by rangerrebew »