Author Topic: BUSTED! Major newspaper caught pushing FAKE NEWS story  (Read 714 times)

rangerrebew

BUSTED! Major newspaper caught pushing FAKE NEWS story
By Derrick Wilburn2:34pm  May 11, 2017

By Derrick Wilburn2:34pm  May 11, 2017

Once again, a member of the so-called “mainstream press” has been forced to issue a retraction over a story it ran that turned out to be false.

Sadly, this is now happening on a regular basis.  The news is bittersweet. On the one hand, it’s sad our news media has become so corrupt and agenda-driven that it’s busted almost daily for, at worst, false reporting, and, at best, biased reporting. On the other hand, it’s a good thing they’re getting busted and called out for who they truly are.

http://www.allenbwest.com/derrick-wilburn/busted-major-newspaper-caught-pushing-fake-news-story
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 09:19:50 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: BUSTED! Major newspaper caught pushing FAKE NEWS story
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 09:21:45 pm »
Wow! What a correction!!!! One that'll shake the media from root to branch, I'm sure.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 09:26:33 pm »
Every news organization's fact checking and discernment filters, right and left, has degraded in this fast paced, socially media driven world, especially with all the fake news troll sites out there.

I had to stop follownig the very site this article is posted on because of the amount of bogus stories they were passing along from those phony Macedonian news sites. Allen West (not associated with the real Allen West for years) site became one of the worst on my FB timeline.

The funny thing is this accusation of 'fake' is actually pretty tame, a one word correction, it was written as 'in the bushes' versus the correction of 'around the bushes'.

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 09:41:34 pm »
Perhaps Cloward/Piven has been ordered to be used by the media from their puppet master. :pondering:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 09:50:38 pm »
That's a weird one.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 10:53:55 pm »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2017, 11:04:53 pm »
Every news organization's fact checking and discernment filters, right and left, has degraded in this fast paced, socially media driven world, especially with all the fake news troll sites out there.

I had to stop follownig the very site this article is posted on because of the amount of bogus stories they were passing along from those phony Macedonian news sites. Allen West (not associated with the real Allen West for years) site became one of the worst on my FB timeline.

The funny thing is this accusation of 'fake' is actually pretty tame, a one word correction, it was written as 'in the bushes' versus the correction of 'around the bushes'.

Desperation