Author Topic: Rush: Trump Trolls Hate-Filled Democrats — And I Can’t Stop Laughing  (Read 688 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump Trolls Hate-Filled Democrats — And I Can’t Stop Laughing

May 10, 2017

RUSH: Hi, friends. This is great. I have been laughing all morning long. I have been laughing starting with last night. Can we agree that Donald Trump is probably enjoying this more than anybody wants to admit or that anybody knows? So he fires Comey yesterday. Who’s he meeting with today? (laughing) He’s meeting with the Soviet, the Russian foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov! I mean, what an epic troll this is. The Democrat Party is going bananas — completely, totally unhinged — on the road to literal insanity.

Do you realize…? Let me tell you what’s happened here. The Democrat Party has once again thrown Hillary Clinton overboard. Hillary Clinton is the most cheated-on woman in America by people in her own party, and it’s happened again. If you’re wondering what I’m talking about, stand by; I’m gonna explain all of this. But they have just chosen sides and, once again, Hillary gets thrown under the bus. And not only that, the Democrats are rolling that bus backwards and forwards. She’s finished! She’s over with.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/05/10/trump-trolls-hate-filled-democrats-and-i-cant-stop-laughing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34