Author Topic: Report: Comey Was About To Expand The Trump-Russia Probe DRAMATICALLY  (Read 6712 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Oh, good grief @Cyber Liberty  **nononono*

Wingnut

1)  Some folks don't post every day, all day.

Say what?

Offline corbe

Say what?

I think what @Cyber Liberty is alluding to is that some people REALLY do have a Life, it's quite disturbing to those of us who don't.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh, good grief @Cyber Liberty  **nononono*

OK, I'll confess:  It's just to irritate you.  Nobody else, just you.   ^-^
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

I think what @Cyber Liberty is alluding to is that some people REALLY do have a Life, it's quite disturbing to those of us who don't.

Poor bastards.  They really need to get a nonlife.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Poor bastards.  They really need to get a nonlife.

I wanna know who they are.  I want NAMES, people!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Bit of a drama queen there.

Wingnut

Hell yes.   Get all the details, meaning, context, and even a pretentious factors for good measure so we know who we are dealing with here.  Then ...Round up the Usual suspects.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hell yes.   Get all the details, meaning, context, and even a pretentious factors for good measure so we know who we are dealing with here.  Then ...Round up the Usual suspects.

Don't forget the thumbscrews.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bit of a drama queen there.

At least you didn't accuse me of "mansplaining."   :tongue2:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
At least you didn't accuse me of "mansplaining."   :tongue2:

:laugh:

Offline Victoria33

"Good to see you working overtime to condemn the President @mystery-ak"
@mystery-ak

She must have mistaken you for me.  You must play by her rules or you get kicked off - wait, you own this place.  I think she thought she was on FR where she could get you kicked off as I've been told she posts both places.  You are an even handed owner, she is a gnat buzzing around causing irritation where she lands which is why she is on Ignore.

Offline Mom MD

God is still in control

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Sen Ted Cruz's response to the Comey firing...

Offline Just_Victor

This is the same recycled "report" that was debunked yesterday.  Why post the same innuendo without sources that has been denied over and over and over again @Just_Victor ?  What is the point?

I hadn't seen any of the previous reports, so I'm glad it got posted.

It's entirely possible that the article is utter hogwash.  Let's tear into the author's lack of credible sources, lack of logical connections, and all sorts of gaping holes in the narrative.  We're adults, we can read critically, analyze, and refute.

Whining about @mystery-ak posting an article that you think isn't sufficiently pro Trump belongs in Romper Room, not TBR.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I hadn't seen any of the previous reports, so I'm glad it got posted.

It's entirely possible that the article is utter hogwash.  Let's tear into the author's lack of credible sources, lack of logical connections, and all sorts of gaping holes in the narrative.  We're adults, we can read critically, analyze, and refute.

Whining about @mystery-ak posting an article that you think isn't sufficiently pro Trump belongs in Romper Room, not TBR.

:amen:

Wingnut

This isn't FR!

That is not entirely true.  Everytime I go to www.freedrepublic.com it brings me right back to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That is not entirely true.  Everytime I go to www.freedrepublic.com it brings me right back to you.

True!   :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Online Right_in_Virginia

IWhining about @mystery-ak posting an article that you think isn't sufficiently pro Trump belongs in Romper Room, not TBR.

Not whining @Just_Victor ....questioning the motive, the objective ... which is akin to independent thinking and something @mystery-ak has always encouraged.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Not whining @Just_Victor ....questioning the motive, the objective ... which is akin to independent thinking and something @mystery-ak has always encouraged.

Questioning the site owner's motive for the posting a political article?   :shrug:

Offline Just_Victor

Except the you didn't offer any thought whatsoever independent or otherwise.

Definitely whining.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 04:33:32 pm by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

Clever. Kudos to the person who came up with that idea.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Clever. Kudos to the person who came up with that idea.

Thank you.   :bolt:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wingnut