Author Topic: Report: Comey Was About To Expand The Trump-Russia Probe DRAMATICALLY  (Read 6709 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By:
Hank Berrien

According to one former government official quoted by McClatchy, former FBI Director James Comey was not only expanding the FBI investigation into possible collusion between the Trump presidential campaign and Russia, he and the FBI “had reason to expand the investigation internationally,” including examining “other business activities and holdings of Paul Manafort (Trump’s former campaign chairman) beyond his work in Ukraine.”

Manafort was a consultant in Ukraine for roughly ten years for some pro-Russia oligarchs as well as pro-Russian Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, who was ousted in 2014. Ukrainian lawmaker Sergii Leshchenko said in March that he had a six-page document found in a safe in Kiev that indicated Manafort had tried to mask payments to Manafort totaling $750,000 from Yanukovych's party.

more
http://www.dailywire.com/news/16313/report-comey-was-about-expand-trump-russia-probe-hank-berrien
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Good to see you working overtime to condemn the President @mystery-ak   :smokin:

Offline Just_Victor

Good to see you working overtime to condemn the President @mystery-ak   :smokin:

Take on the article, not the poster.  We should all be mature enough that we can read and comment regardless of the author's point of view.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Lando Lincoln

That is very unfair.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Wingnut

That is very unfair.

Riv was just being DRAMATICALLY!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

WOW...LMAO...I post the news both positive and negative..if you don't like it don't click to read it.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I wasn't aware "Protect the President" was in the job description of Forum Owner.  Huh.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

Wow. A former official says. Well. That pretty well wraps it up. Impeach Trump.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wow. A former official says. Well. That pretty well wraps it up. Impeach Trump.

"Former official" = Comey.  He's about as "former" an official as you can get.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So he ignores Hillary's illegal server that the Russians may have hacked, ignores Hillary's Russian uranium speech quid pro quo, ignores the Democrats ties to Russia during the Iran deal. But hey, lets dig into the Russian ties Paul Manafort, the guy who was a short term campaign chair and never served in any elected or appointed office in or near the Trump admin. Even Flynn was a bigger fish than Manafort.

Yeah, that's seems fair and objective.
The Republic is lost.

Offline endicom

So it's back to Manafort and with the same vague suggestions of something-or-other.

Offline corbe

Posting Articles here does seem to have it's own inherent Risks at times, Is there such a thing as Hazardous Duty pay?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Frank Cannon

Posting Articles here does seem to have it's own inherent Risks at times, Is there such a thing as Hazardous Duty pay?

Only when the article is Left wing pablum....

Alex Whiting, a former federal prosecutor who now teaches at Harvard Law School, said that Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, who recommended that Comey be fired, “is very weakened” and as a result, senior Justice Department officials will urge him to name a special counsel to take over the Russia influence investigation. He concluded, “It’s very possible that in the next few days, the political pressure will be so intense that he’ll have little choice… Any time that there’s a perception that the independence of the Justice Department may have been compromised by a political decision, that’s very damaging to the institution. And it’s a lasting damage.”

Whiting is a Commie Pinko hack..

http://harvardlpr.com/2016/11/15/alex-whiting-through-actions-and-words-president-obama-has-promoted-criminal-justice-reform/

Offline corbe

With Sean Spicer doing his guard Duty, @Right_in_Virginia there's just not a whole bunch of pro-Trump stuff out there right now. 
   It took me 5 hours to find this gem yesterday and of course I had to go to Freepville to get it.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,262294.0.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline beandog

If this is true than I'm doubly glad he was fired.  I am sick of Russia, Russia, Russia.  When we stop sticking in our noses in other countries elections, let me know.  This is nothing but fake outrage and I'm tired of my tax dollars being wasted on it all for the purpose of both Rats and Republicans trying to look important. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

http://harvardlpr.com/2016/11/15/alex-whiting-through-actions-and-words-president-obama-has-promoted-criminal-justice-reform/

Ummm you do realize that Ben Shapiro and his dailywire website are anything BUT "left wing pablum" don't you?

Or has that just become your standard retort to anything negative against Donny?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

We have to hear what the pinkos are saying, @Frank Cannon, or we'd be just another echo chamber, like TOS.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
We have to hear what the pinkos are saying, @Frank Cannon, or we'd be just another echo chamber, like TOS.

Well that's what wee lil fwankie wants. He can't handle any criticism of the one rump.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
 All I get from this is they were looking more into Manafort and he was fired some time ago. Remember when the press got upset about the questionable people surrounding the Clintons and  labeled them equally guilty by association? Yeah - me neither.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Take on the article, not the poster.  We should all be mature enough that we can read and comment regardless of the author's point of view.

There was more condemnation of Manafort than Trump.  Of course, we could condemn Trump's association with Manafort .... I know I didn't like it at all.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
If this is true than I'm doubly glad he was fired.  I am sick of Russia, Russia, Russia.  When we stop sticking in our noses in other countries elections, let me know.  This is nothing but fake outrage and I'm tired of my tax dollars being wasted on it all for the purpose of both Rats and Republicans trying to look important.

It really spoils breakfast when we see the sausage being made.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline SirLinksALot

Back at FR, Posting articles from Dailywire ( the source of this article ) is BANNED.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Back at FR, Posting articles from Dailywire ( the source of this article ) is BANNED.

This isn't FR!
Support the USO