Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi stutters, calls China ‘Tina’ — no one laughs at joke about Beijing  (Read 397 times)

Online mountaineer

Nancy Pelosi stutters, calls China ‘Tina’ — no one laughs at joke about Beijing
The American Mirror
Kyle Olson
May 10, 2017

Nancy Pelosi’s bizarre behavior is now reaching an international audience.

While leading a Congressional delegation to visit the Dalai Lama in Dharamsala, North India on Tuesday, the House Minority Leader was seen stuttering, repeating words, calling China “Tina,” and telling a joke that garnered laughs only from the Americans.

Starting her short speech, Pelosi said, “Personally, I say, Tashi Delek, Tashi Delek, Tashi Delek, Tashi Delek…” repeating herself.

“And I want to say how proud we all are to be here with our chargé d’affaires Mary Kay Carlson from the American embassy in, in, in, in New Dehli,” Pelosi said, stuttering.

Her attempt at a joke fell flat.

“So I understand that this beautiful song about His Holiness’s 80th birthday is a wish that he lives to be 113 years old. I am sure that we all associate ourselves with that remark and I know it’s good news to the government of Beijing.”

The Dalai Lama stood motionless as the American delegation appeared to be the only ones laughing.   ...
Rest of article, with video

This isn't the first time in recent weeks she's been incoherent. Possible strokes?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org