Author Topic: MSNBC’s Chris Matthews Claims Comey Firing a ‘Little Whiff of Fascism’  (Read 863 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews Claims Comey Firing a ‘Little Whiff of Fascism’
By Randy Hall | May 10, 2017 | 8:01 PM EDT

Longtime Hardball host Chris Matthews used a segment of his weekday MSNBC program on Wednesday, May 10, to slam President Donald Trump’s firing of Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James Comey, going so far as to call the incident “a little whiff of fascism.”

The liberal anchor stated that he had “never seen a faster reaction by Democratic senators that I heard in the last hour or so,” claiming that the termination has caused them to “want a special prosecutor now more than ever.”

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/randy-hall/2017/05/10/msnbcs-chris-matthews-claims-comey-firing-little-whiff-fascism

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
I believe the phrase, "Go pound sand" is appropriate here.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Wingnut

The rat left sure loves them some "ism's".  They trot them out and parade them around at any occasion and play them all the time like a worn out record.

Offline bolobaby

No Chris... that "little whiff" is the stuff running down your leg after you just sh!t your pants. Again.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
For some cheap entertainment, turn the sound off on your TV and watch Matthews for about 20 seconds.  He's full of goofy facial expressions.  Then imagine him soiling himself on live TV.

Worth a few yuks.

The same works great with Mika too, but for some reason she makes me laugh out loud.

rangerrebew

He reminds of the school wimp who got lucky and got a job on TV and let it go to his head. 

Offline skeeter

Whenever I see Matthews face on TV I get a whiff of Jaegermeister.

Wingnut

Whenever I see Matthews face on TV I get a whiff of Jaegermeister.

I don't know.  He looks more like a gin-soaked, barroom queen who reeks of cheap gin and urine at Sunday Mass..

Offline skeeter

I don't know.  He looks more like a gin-soaked, barroom queen who reeks of cheap gin and urine at Sunday Mass..
Chris Matthews, reeking of urine since 2008.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wingnut wrote:
The rat left sure loves them some "ism's"

Of course, the one they love the most is... communism.