Author Topic: Fox's 'Gang of Five': Blind to Black Mob Violence.  (Read 1191 times)

rangerrebew

Fox's 'Gang of Five': Blind to Black Mob Violence.
« on: May 11, 2017, 11:34:35 am »
May 11, 2017
By Colin Flaherty

The more we expect more from Fox News, the less we get.

We know that every hour on the hour, CNN, PBS, NPR, NBC, and other Fox competitors take delight in reminding us that black people are relentless victims of relentless white racism, all the time, everywhere, and that explains everything.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/05/foxs_gang_of_five_blind_to_black_mob_violence.html#ixzz4glkCJ8cV
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Online goatprairie

Re: Fox's 'Gang of Five': Blind to Black Mob Violence.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 03:21:55 am »
May 11, 2017
By Colin Flaherty

The more we expect more from Fox News, the less we get.

We know that every hour on the hour, CNN, PBS, NPR, NBC, and other Fox competitors take delight in reminding us that black people are relentless victims of relentless white racism, all the time, everywhere, and that explains everything.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/05/foxs_gang_of_five_blind_to_black_mob_violence.html#ixzz4glkCJ8cV
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
It's not exactly true that FOX has not talked about black violence. In fact, a few years ago Bill O'Reilly opined about it during the opening of one of his shows.  Of course, Bill is no longer with the network.
So the white people on The Five are unaware of black violence?  I sincerely doubt it. They, and Juan Williams for that matter, I'm sure are well aware of the staggering violence in black America.
But they are cowards. They know to bring it up will probably put an end to their burgeoning careers. They will be labeled racists, and that's that.
The only people (other than the Colin Flahertys of the country) who have written honest columns about black violence are black conservatives like Walter Williams and a few others.
The truth about  the huge levels of violence by black Americans is still the  elephant in the room that few have the courage to talk about.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 04:08:10 am »
It's not exactly true that FOX has not talked about black violence. In fact, a few years ago Bill O'Reilly opined about it during the opening of one of his shows.  Of course, Bill is no longer with the network.
So the white people on The Five are unaware of black violence?  I sincerely doubt it. They, and Juan Williams for that matter, I'm sure are well aware of the staggering violence in black America.
But they are cowards. They know to bring it up will probably put an end to their burgeoning careers. They will be labeled racists, and that's that.
The only people (other than the Colin Flahertys of the country) who have written honest columns about black violence are black conservatives like Walter Williams and a few others.
The truth about  the huge levels of violence by black Americans is still the  elephant in the room that few have the courage to talk about.

Watch out for a few social justice warriors here.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 08:50:45 am »
"What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes." - Harry Houdini

It's all a carefully crafted illusion.  There are different theories as to why such an illusion would be created in the first place, the most popular being white guilt.

Whatever the reason illusions can cause us to dwell in dangerous territory as history has proven time and time again.  I think it's safe to say we are way past the warning point where a historian might say, "We better be careful because this won't end well".  We crossed the rubicon a long time ago.

----

Comedy is a good indicator of society as a whole.  Don Rickles used to make fun of everybody, nobody was spared.  Archie Bunker would gripe about the waps, spics, kikes and George Jefferson which was funny because his own ignorance was the punch line.  Today, I personally think Carlos Mencia is funny and he pokes fun at everyone.  I think Dave Chappell is funny too for the same reason.  But you don't hear too many white comedians jabbing jokes at black people and I think that is a problem.  A big problem.

Online goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 02:54:18 pm »
Watch out for a few social justice warriors here.
I remember the quote from Alexander Solzhenitsyn..."live life not by lies."
If the people who run this forum don't want comments about these articles, they shouldn't post them.
There are two problems with avoiding talking about black pathology.
Number one, it does no good to excuse bad behavior by blaming it other people i.e. whites.
I'm literally sick to death of being blamed for the bad behavior of other people. When white people mess up, other groups don't get blamed for their, whites,  screwups.
Number two,  it harms the nation as a whole. Not just non-blacks, but black people who wish to live  normal lives like everybody else.
The cover-ups of black violence and the numerous cases of black mob violence (all ignored by the national media) make some Americans believe they're living in a third world country.
There is literally no excuse for authorities to not crack down harshly on the lawlessness.
And to that end, I'm not going to be silent because some people's feelings get hurt about the truth.
Believe me, black agitators have  no problem yelling and screaming about mostly fake white racism. The national lib media has no problems loudly broadcasting complaints by black agitators claiming white racism.  I'm totally fed up with it.
We'll see if Mr. Harsh Truth i.e. Donald Trump can tell black people the truth.  Somehow I doubt he will.

Online goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 03:01:09 pm »
"What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes." - Harry Houdini

It's all a carefully crafted illusion.  There are different theories as to why such an illusion would be created in the first place, the most popular being white guilt.

Whatever the reason illusions can cause us to dwell in dangerous territory as history has proven time and time again.  I think it's safe to say we are way past the warning point where a historian might say, "We better be careful because this won't end well".  We crossed the rubicon a long time ago.

----

Comedy is a good indicator of society as a whole.  Don Rickles used to make fun of everybody, nobody was spared.  Archie Bunker would gripe about the waps, spics, kikes and George Jefferson which was funny because his own ignorance was the punch line.  Today, I personally think Carlos Mencia is funny and he pokes fun at everyone.  I think Dave Chappell is funny too for the same reason.  But you don't hear too many white comedians jabbing jokes at black people and I think that is a problem.  A big problem.
I watched a bit by Bill Burr on the internet the other day about movies with whites doing evil racist things to black people. Burr didn't excuse white racism, he just said it's getting a little tiresome watching movies where blacks are always the victims of white racists.
He asked if it wasn't possible that there are black racists who do and say nasty things to other ethnicities?
I guess that took a certain amount of courage in today's totally p.c. lib comedy world.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 03:31:09 pm »
I remember the quote from Alexander Solzhenitsyn..."live life not by lies."
If the people who run this forum don't want comments about these articles, they shouldn't post them.
There are two problems with avoiding talking about black pathology.
Number one, it does no good to excuse bad behavior by blaming it other people i.e. whites.
I'm literally sick to death of being blamed for the bad behavior of other people. When white people mess up, other groups don't get blamed for their, whites,  screwups.
Number two,  it harms the nation as a whole. Not just non-blacks, but black people who wish to live  normal lives like everybody else.
The cover-ups of black violence and the numerous cases of black mob violence (all ignored by the national media) make some Americans believe they're living in a third world country.
There is literally no excuse for authorities to not crack down harshly on the lawlessness.
And to that end, I'm not going to be silent because some people's feelings get hurt about the truth.
Believe me, black agitators have  no problem yelling and screaming about mostly fake white racism. The national lib media has no problems loudly broadcasting complaints by black agitators claiming white racism.  I'm totally fed up with it.
We'll see if Mr. Harsh Truth i.e. Donald Trump can tell black people the truth.  Somehow I doubt he will.

The harsh truth is blacks have tested lower on IQ since testing began, have earned poor marks in school work, yet a guilty white society continues to believe if they all had free college, it would solve it.

Expect to be told this testing and the measure of IQ itself, is not valid.

White guilt runs deep. The era of slavery trumps all science, etc.

Working backwards from high rates of prison, you get all the way to whitey's fault for it, not low IQs and violent lawless subculture.

The "Knockout Game," mob-rushing stores to rob them, are relatively harmless, compared to the overall black murder rate of seven times that of whites.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2017, 01:26:40 am »
truth_seeker warns:
"Watch out for a few social justice warriors here."

Indeed. They be lurkin'.

Whate'er happened to that "honest..." guy who claimed (at least once) that The American Thinker was a "racis'" site...?