Author Topic: Senate intelligence committee subpoenas Michael Flynn  (Read 408 times)

Offline Suppressed

Senate intelligence committee subpoenas Michael Flynn
« on: May 11, 2017, 05:51:40 am »
Senate intelligence committee subpoenas Michael Flynn
By Tom LoBianco, CNN
Updated 12:50 AM ET, Thu May 11, 2017

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/10/politics/flynn-subpoena/index.html

Washington (CNN)The Senate intelligence committee Wednesday issued a subpoena to former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn for documents regarding his interactions with Russian officials.

The subpoena comes after Flynn's lawyer, Robert Kelner, alerted the panel that he would not provide documents in response to their April 28 request.

[Excerpt.]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Senate intelligence committee subpoenas Michael Flynn
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 05:54:23 am »
Wow. A subpoena from the Intelligence Committee. That will really get to the bottom of things just like it always does.

Offline Suppressed

Re: Senate intelligence committee subpoenas Michael Flynn
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 10:31:02 am »
Wow. A subpoena from the Intelligence Committee. That will really get to the bottom of things just like it always does.

This is the first time in 47 years (Watergate).
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 12:08:05 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn