Author Topic: Delaware State Trooper Shot Dead by ‘Budding Jihadist’  (Read 947 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Delaware State Trooper Shot Dead by ‘Budding Jihadist’ 
Home > Terrorism > Delaware State Trooper Shot Dead by ‘Budding Jihadist’ 
By Meira Svirsky Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Burgeon Sealy Jr (L) and State Trooper Corporal Stephen J. Ballard

Burgeon Sealy Jr., who shot dead a Delaware state trooper, was a “budding jihadist,” according to Delaware State Representative Steve Smyk.

In an interview with a local radio station, Smyk also said, “We do know that, at the scene, during this standoff [with police] he was heard citing quotes from the Quran, what those quotes were I don’t know.”

The state representative said reports of Sealy crying “Allahu akbar” remain unconfirmed.

Sealy, 26, shot Corporal Stephen J. Ballard, 32, after the officer saw something suspicious about the vehicle Sealy and another passenger were in.

Ballard approached the car and asked the two inside to exit. At that point, Sealy shot Ballard with a handgun he drew from his waistband. As Ballard tried to find cover behind a parked car, Sealy emerged from the vehicle and shot Ballard at close range until he was dead.

Continued: https://clarionproject.org/delaware-state-trooper-shot-dead-by-budding-jihadist/

I think this happened a few months ago; but it affirms what was widely believed, an American radicalized by Islam did this.

Offline Suppressed

Re: Delaware State Trooper Shot Dead by ‘Budding Jihadist’
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 09:40:02 pm »
Only 2 weeks ago.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 10:52:32 pm »
I think this happened a few months ago; but it affirms what was widely believed, an American radicalized by Islam did this.

Looks like this one didn't get national coverage in the standard press.

Offline rodamala

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 12:20:32 pm »

Looks like this one didn't get national coverage in the standard press.

Looks like a Black on Black crime to me.  Nothing to see here, folks.  Please move along.