Author Topic: Comey Replacement Has Democratic Political Ties  (Read 1529 times)

rangerrebew

Comey Replacement Has Democratic Political Ties
« on: May 10, 2017, 12:42:41 pm »

May 10, 2017| by Robert Gehl

FBI acting director Andrew McCabe has strong ties to Clinton ally Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe.

McCabe was previously the deputy FBI director and following President Trump’s dismissal of James Comey, he will be in charge of the nation’s preeminent law enforcement agency. The White House said Tuesday that the search for a new FBI director will begin immediately, The Daily Caller reports.

https://downtrend.com/robertgehl/comey-replacement-has-democratic-political-ties
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 12:43:20 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline goodwithagun

Re: Comey Replacement Has Democratic Political Ties
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 12:46:42 pm »
But but but Gorsuch!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 12:54:18 pm »
He is not his replacement hence the "Acting" in front of FBI Director.

This piece was written by a very stupid person.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 01:04:38 pm »
But but but Gorsuch!

None of this is going to end well and I think the Trumpers are starting to smell it.

Grand jury subpoenas went out last night, Senate intel committee is calling for Trump/Russia financial information, GOP congressmen are starting to call for independent investigation.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 01:08:44 pm »
But but but Gorsuch!

What part of "Acting" FBI Director do you not understand?  Would the word "temporary" help you figure this out @goodwithagun ?

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 01:09:34 pm »
None of this is going to end well and I think the Trumpers are starting to smell it.

Grand jury subpoenas went out last night, Senate intel committee is calling for Trump/Russia financial information, GOP congressmen are starting to call for independent investigation.

Pace yourself @Cripplecreek ... you're starting to foam at the mouth.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 01:15:13 pm »
As a Deputy Director, he should be reminded he also serves at the pleasure of the President. Then terminate him for cause, just like the stupid biotch from the DOJ.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 01:41:05 pm »
What part of "Acting" FBI Director do you not understand?  Would the word "temporary" help you figure this out @goodwithagun ?

So during his temporary appointment he will have no control whatsoever?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 01:45:42 pm »
So during his temporary appointment he will have no control whatsoever?

And for what transgression would you fire the Acting Director of the FBI @goodwithagun  You apparently know more than most.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 01:55:27 pm »
Comey's replacement hasn't been named  ... this is only a temporary gig (at least for now).
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2017, 01:56:22 pm »
But but but Gorsuch!

What does Gorsuch have to do with any of this?  FBI - Supreme Court?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2017, 02:18:52 pm »

Actually, the article raises a decent point.  Until such time as a new FBI director is confirmed by the Senate -- and you know what Democrats are going to do to that process -- McCabe will be running the FBI.  And that's a very important point for those who claim the Comey firing was nothing but Trump's attempt to stop the investigation.  Why would Trump fire Comey, whom Democrats claim was in thetank for him -- only to replace him with a guy with Democrat leanings?

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2017, 03:02:36 pm »
And for what transgression would you fire the Acting Director of the FBI @goodwithagun  You apparently know more than most.

Apparently you don't know what a rhetorical question is. The fact that Trump considers anybody liberal, regardless of the job length, is a slap in the face for his voters.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2017, 03:04:36 pm »
What does Gorsuch have to do with any of this?  FBI - Supreme Court?

Every time Trump does something liberal his worshippers run to his defense with his Gorsuch appointment. Apparently that on deed makes up for everything.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2017, 03:31:27 pm »
Apparently you don't know what a rhetorical question is. The fact that Trump considers anybody liberal, regardless of the job length, is a slap in the face for his voters.

My problem isn't with the firing of Comey, it should have been done months ago. Trump didn't fire Comey then because he was kissing Comey's butt and Trumps fans were right there with them like the lying hypocrites they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQiW8rFgbCk

And to further prove what a bunch of immature little children they are, today they're cheering Trump meeting with the Russian foreign minister. They're cheering not because of any potential policy to come out of the meeting but because it irks the democrats. We were more mature in middle school than these so called adults are today.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2017, 06:20:32 pm »
@Cripplecreek and when you show them in their own words they get nasty.  **nononono*
I stand with Roosgirl.

geronl

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2017, 06:22:30 pm »
Trump also donated to McAuliffe

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2017, 06:36:03 pm »
Within the next 24-48 hours the President will be announcing the name of the interim FBI Director.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2017, 06:46:49 pm »

May 10, 2017| by Robert Gehl

FBI acting director Andrew McCabe has strong ties to Clinton ally Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe.

Man's a living breathing random dart into a dart board.....   devoid of any ideology, or principles.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2017, 07:30:50 pm »
@Cripplecreek and when you show them in their own words they get nasty.  **nononono*

Sadly they don't even care what happens to the country as long as Trump irritates the democrats. When Coulter said she didn't care if Trump does abortions in the white house she wasn't kidding and she was speaking for all Trumpers.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2017, 07:52:37 pm »

Of course, he's just acting.  The Emmy's should tell us how well.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2017, 08:06:54 pm »
People on my Facebook page are going nuts over Trey Gowdy replacing Comey.

This would be a good move for conservatives but would it be a good move for Gowdy?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.