Author Topic: Sheriff David Clarke gets mentions as possible FBI chief following Comey dismissal  (Read 960 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sheriff David Clarke gets mentions as possible FBI chief following Comey dismissal

Dave Umhoefer , Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Published 10:13 p.m. CT May 9, 2017 | Updated 10 hours ago

Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. quickly showed up in stories speculating about possible replacements for fired FBI director James Comey.

A Reuters story noted that both Clarke and New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani campaigned for Trump, but added: “Both men would be seen as highly political nominees for an agency designed to be independent.”

Heavy.com had Clarke in a top-five list.

more
http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/09/sheriff-david-clarke-gets-mentions-possible-fbi-chief-following-comey-dismissal/101497826/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Clarke is a fine law enforcement official; whether he could run a big agency like the FBI is a very open question. His heart is in the right place for the most part.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Clarke is a fine law enforcement official; whether he could run a big agency like the FBI is a very open question. His heart is in the right place for the most part.

He's too political
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Sheriff David Clarke gets mentions as possible FBI chief following Comey dismissal

Now that sounds like a pretty good idea to me.   Not only would we have a Patriotic and competent conservative man heading the agency,  it would sow chaos among the Democrat Ranks.

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline ConservativeGranny

I like Sheriff Clarke but no. No. No. No. He is not qualified for the job for one thing. Right now there are charges being brought against some of his employees after a prisoner died in the county jail under very suspicious circumstances. There have been ongoing problems with the management of the jail which is Sheriff Clarke's responsibility.

The Sheriff is already under a cloud after this latest incident. It would be another very very bad choice. BTW, Sheriff Clark is a democrat you know. I believe he is conservative but he runs for office as a dem.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Whats his form? His qualifications? His core? Any fool can go on the telly and make nice mouth noises.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Whats his form? His qualifications? His core? Any fool can go on the telly and make nice mouth noises.

Giving his fans a good show seems to be Trump's primary concern.

Offline DB

They should have had someone lined up for the job when they fired Comey. That's just common sense.