Author Topic: Reporter arrested yelling questions to Trump administration officials in W. Va.  (Read 953 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Reporter arrested yelling questions to Trump administration officials in W. Va.

CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) – A reporter was arrested Tuesday at the West Virginia Capitol for allegedly causing a disturbance and yelling questions at federal leaders in town, court records show.

It happened during a visit from U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services Tom Price and Special Counsel to the President of the United States Kellyanne Conway.

Continued: http://www.wbay.com/content/news/Reporter-arrested-yelling-questions-to-Trump-administration-officials-in-W-Va-421822774.html
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 12:03:11 pm by TomSea »

Offline mountaineer

... A criminal complaint indicated that Heyman had entered the space of Price’s Secret Service protection to ask his questions.

There was a media availability with Price in the Governor’s Reception Room about an hour after Heyman’s arrest, although it had not been widely publicized. Reporters from the Charleston Gazette-Mail, West Virginia Public Broadcasting and WCHS-TV asked Price questions about federal healthcare law.

But Heyman was on his own and in the Capitol hallway when he attempted to ask his questions about the effects of changes to federal healthcare.  ...
WV Metro News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"A criminal complaint indicated that Heyman had entered the space of Price’s Secret Service protection to ask his questions."

Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn, but why does the Secretary of HHS require -Secret Service- "protection"...?

Offline rodamala

"A criminal complaint indicated that Heyman had entered the space of Price’s Secret Service protection to ask his questions."

Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn, but why does the Secretary of HHS require -Secret Service- "protection"...?

Offline mountaineer

"Kellyanne Conway, counsel to President Donald Trump, was also with Price at the time." From the story I linked above.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Why does -she- require Secret Service protection?

Offline bolobaby

The press has the right to ask questions. People also have the right not to answer them.

As soon as it is clear that your questions are not being fielded, you're a nuisance. I'm glad they arrested this "the public has a right to know" creep. Maybe the public does have a right to know, but no one is under the obligation to answer to THIS guy.

Loser.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Wingnut

Fake news headline.  He wasn't arrested for asking a question.  But it plays better to the uninformed and gullible Trump haters.

Offline mountaineer

Fake news headline.  He wasn't arrested for asking a question.  But it plays better to the uninformed and gullible Trump haters.
It certainly played to the uninformed and gullible lefties. This "reporter" really isn't one, he's some sort of blogger. The real reporters interviewed Price, as noted in the WV Metro News story I linked below.