Author Topic: Chelsea Manning set for prison release next week  (Read 565 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chelsea Manning set for prison release next week
« on: May 09, 2017, 08:50:58 pm »
Chelsea Manning set for prison release next week
By Mark Hensch - 05/09/17 03:59 PM EDT

Former Army soldier Chelsea Manning will be released from prison next week, her attorneys announced Tuesday.

“For the first time, I can see a future for myself as Chelsea,” Manning said in a written statement. “I can imagine surviving and living as the person who I am and finally be in the outside world.”

“Now, freedom is something that I will again experience with friends and loved ones after nearly seven years of bars and cement, of periods of solitary confinement, and of my health care and autonomy restricted, including through routinely forced haircuts,” she added.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/332595-chelsea-manning-set-for-prison-release-next-week
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Re: Chelsea Manning set for prison release next week
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 09:18:50 pm »
Maybe Bruce Jenner will help the ex con adjust to the outside world....

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 09:46:07 pm »
Is she single?

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 09:47:46 pm »
"Now, freedom is something that I will again experience with friends and loved ones after nearly seven years of bars and cement, of periods of solitary confinement, and of my health care and autonomy restricted, including through routinely forced haircuts,”
Tough $hit you piece of garbage.  Should have thought of that before you betrayed your country.  Now get off the taxpayer's dime and pay for your own "alterations".
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 12:02:03 pm »
Quit calling him Chelsea, his name is Bradley and he is a male despite the alterations done so far. I can only hope he follows the roughly 40% of trannies who suicides within 3-5 years of their "transition".