Author Topic: India anti-corruption party denies bribery allegation  (Read 430 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
India anti-corruption party denies bribery allegation
« on: May 10, 2017, 10:48:20 am »
The leader of India's anti-corruption Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), Arvind Kejriwal, has rejected a colleague's allegation that he took bribes.

Kapil Mishra, who has been sacked from the party and the cabinet, said Mr Kejriwal misused his powers as Delhi's chief minister.

Mr Kejriwal on Monday tweeted that "truth will prevail".

The AAP was born out of a massive anti-corruption movement that swept India in 2013.

The party had promised to make "big revelations" in the state assembly on Tuesday. But it did not comment on corruption allegations, choosing instead to highlight its findings about "electoral fraud".

More: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-39854081

You had ONE job ....
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: India anti-corruption party denies bribery allegation
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 10:51:43 am »
I figure one of these groups is manning the Windows Support Team who calls me every other day saying they will save my PC from Virus and Malware damnationl.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.