Author Topic: For Fussy Liberals, It’s Always Apocalypse Right Now  (Read 399 times)

rangerrebew

For Fussy Liberals, It’s Always Apocalypse Right Now
« on: May 09, 2017, 09:15:25 am »
For Fussy Liberals, It’s Always Apocalypse Right Now

Posted: May 08, 2017 12:01 AM

Liberals are upset – they’re always upset – that the evil GOP of Hate has condemned America to a return to a marginally more progressive version of the nightmarish hellscape that was our country before Obamacare passed on March 21, 2010. Once again, the lifeless bodies of those who fail to buy themselves health insurance will be piled upon the sidewalks, left to be carted away as they were in the dark ages of the ‘90s and ‘00s – no doubt by industrious undocumented workers who should be paid a living wage for performing this job that Americans just won’t do. And the Republicans will sit by, watching through their monocles, giggling at this grim tableau of human misery until they grow bored and return to their regularly scheduled agenda of puppy torture and crushing the dreams of young women who want only break the glass ceiling and “be the very best me I can be.”

Or something.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/05/08/for-fussy-liberals-its-always-apocalypse-right-now-n2323544
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 09:16:53 am by rangerrebew »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: For Fussy Liberals, It’s Always Apocalypse Right Now
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 10:46:47 am »
Yeah, Yeah. Those nasty uncaring mean-spirited Conservative panophobic racist haters will irreparably destroy everything forever... Again!  :silly:  *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 10:48:29 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

Re: For Fussy Liberals, It’s Always Apocalypse Right Now
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 05:32:24 pm »
It goes back to the mindset of a president who said that "America needs a fundamental transformation."  I think Obama needed a fundamental transportation to Antarctica and left there. :peeonobama: