Author Topic: Obama Proposed To White Girlfriend And Kept Seeing Her After Being Engaged To Michelle  (Read 1561 times)

Offline mirraflake

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4469704/Barack-Obama-proposed-girlfriend-Michelle.html

Rising Star, by David J. Garrow, claims Barack Obama dated  Sheila Miyoshi Jager before he met Michelle
He proposed to her in 1986 but her parents said no because they were too young
Garrow writes that Obama believed he needed to 'fully identify as African American' to fulfill his political ambitions
He believed that having a non-black spouse could damage his prospects, according to the book
But Obama proposed again before leaving for Harvard Law School, and again was turned down
The future president met his wife-to-be at the university but Garrow claims he kept seeing Jager on-and-off for the first year of their relationship
But they severed their relationship once and for all after the Obamas married 

« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 02:48:59 pm by mirraflake »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Offline mirraflake

Once Obama's luster wear off, and he is not as powerful and become just another schmo  I bet  anything women who had affairs with Obama before, during and after his being President will come out.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 02:51:33 pm by mirraflake »

Offline Frank Cannon

He proposed to her in 1986 but her parents said no because they were too young

Yeah. We all know why the white parents didn't want their daughter marrying a black man. It's because he was a dyed in the wool Marxist loser who wreaked of pot.

Wingnut

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I call it a hoax and bs.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama's sex secrets laid bare: How he considered a gay fling, had passionate sex and COCAINE with one white girl, proposed twice to another - and CHEATED on Michelle before they married

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470040/Obama-s-sex-drugs-past-laid-bare-new-biography.html#ixzz4g2YfHG9T
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
First off, isn't Miyoshi an Asian name? Asians are a totally separate race from white.

Second, when is 25 too young to marry, especially in the 1980s?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Wingnut

First off, isn't Miyoshi an Asian name? Asians are a totally separate race from white.

Japanese I think.   

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
So he kept seeing this woman even after getting engaged to Michelle?

I guess sometimes you do go "back".

Wingnut

So he kept seeing this woman even after getting engaged to Michelle?

I guess sometimes you do go "back".

Well...you would be "half" right anyway!   lol

Offline mirraflake

I call it a hoax and bs.

The woman gave their names and photos. They are not denying it but collaborating the author. One is  a super lib proff. at super lib Oberlin College.

As I said upthread I bet more are going to come out. Ones he messed with while President

@TomSea
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 08:25:20 pm by mirraflake »

Online Right_in_Virginia

Michelle Was First Black Woman He Dated 

Barack Obama seriously dated several women before meeting Michelle, and none of them were African-American, according to the author of one of the definitive books about the former president.

Christopher Andersen, who wrote "Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage," appeared on "TMZ Live" just after excerpts from another book -- "Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama" -- were released, saying he twice proposed to a woman before meeting Michelle.

Andersen says Obama, who had big political aspirations early on, recognized the value of marrying a black woman, although he's quick to add the love between Barack and Michelle is real and profound.

BTW ... Andersen's book is amazing.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/03/barack-obama-propose-white-woman-black-book-michelle/

Wingnut

The woman gave their names and photos. They are not denying it but collaborating the author. One is  a super lib proff. at super lib Oberlin College.

As I said upthread I bet more are going to come out. Ones he messed with while President

@TomSea

@mirraflake   Pay no attention to him.  He is trolling me for calling him out on one of his stupid posts the other day as being a proven hoax.  He's a child.

Offline bolobaby

Sounds like Obama was just desperate to grow a beard.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
In one of the pictures, she looks like a female Che Guevara.

Offline mirraflake

Sounds like Obama was just desperate to grow a beard.

Well, he was having lots of sex with them women.. he could be Bi.

@bolobaby

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Japanese I think.

Yep. It basically means 'good' or 'nice' in Japanese. (Oishi is good, Yoshi is good luck, Mi is either an indicator of feminine or beautiful)

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
In one of the pictures, she looks like a female Che Guevara.

That's probably what attracted him to her.   :thud:
Let it burn.

Offline rodamala

Once Obama's luster wear off, and he is not as powerful and become just another schmo  I bet  anything women who had affairs with Obama before, during and after his being President will come out.

Women?

Offline mountaineer

Old Girlfriends and Authors are Attempting to Delegitimize Barack and Michelle's Black Love
Michael Harriot
The Root
First they tried to delegitimize him by saying he wasn’t born in America. Then they concocted some nonsense about Barack Obama being educated in a Muslim madrassa. When that didn’t work, they tried to say he went to a church that was too black because his pastor preached “liberation theology.”

After nearly a decade of failed attempts to unearth anything in Obama’s past that might make him look bad, his detractors have settled on one desperate, last-ditch effort to paint the former president in a bad light:

Apparently, the only reason Barack Obama married Michelle Obama is that she’s black.

In the time-honored tradition of bringing up old shit (except for slavery, Jim Crow, lynching, segregation and the government-sanctioned tradition of apartheid known as redlining—all of which are off-limits in any discussion about history), two new biographies of Barack Obama have managed to unearth former girlfriends who want to throw shade at his marriage with Michelle Obama.

In two new books by Pulitzer Prize winners David Maraniss and David Garrow, the authors dug deep into Barack Obama’s past to look at the making of the 44th president of the United States. Although the works seek to present an objective view of his prepresidential story, media outlets immediately seized on the details of President Obama’s love life. In what seems like unbelievable news to some people, they reveal that Barack Obama apparently had multiple girlfriends before he met Michelle and—please hold on to your hats for this one—even had sex with them!   ...
:silly: So this is the black perspective, apparently.   *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org