Author Topic: Wolf Blitzer Utterly Deflated by Dianne Feinstein's Trump-Russia Collusion Answer  (Read 563 times)

rangerrebew

Wolf Blitzer Utterly Deflated by Dianne Feinstein's Trump-Russia Collusion Answer

It only took four "precise" words to utterly deflate Wolf Blitzer on the May 3 Situation Room on CNN. Those four deflationary words came courtesy of Senator Dianne Feinstein. A transcript is below but it is absolutely necessary to watch the video to see just how instantly poor Wolf's entire attitude changed. One moment he was assertively asking a question in a bold tone and the next moment his balloon burst leaving him weakly sputtering in obvious frustration.

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2017/05/06/wolf-blitzer-utterly-deflated-dianne-feinsteins-trump-russia

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Blitzer still seems to be having a problem accepting the fact that Trump won.  Watching him report during the general election was rather humorous and pathetic... he kept trying to show scenarios in which Hillary could win ... and the numbers just weren't adding up.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald