Author Topic: NK Ships Wash Up in Japan… Full of Corpses  (Read 859 times)

rangerrebew

NK Ships Wash Up in Japan… Full of Corpses
« on: May 07, 2017, 11:22:02 am »
NK Ships Wash Up in Japan… Full of Corpses

By Ben Marquis
on May 5, 2017 at 3:50pm

Japanese authorities have launched an investigation after a “ghost ship” containing a dead and nearly decomposed crew was spotted floating aimlessly off the coast in recent days.

According to the U.K. Express, the ship and crew were virtually unidentifiable, save for a tattered North Korean flag that still flew and faded markings on the hull that partially read “Korean People’s Army,” revealing the origin of the “ghost ship.”

http://conservativetribune.com/nk-ships-japan-grisly-surprises/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=patriotupdate&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=libertyalliance
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 11:22:48 am by rangerrebew »

Oceander

Re: NK Ships Wash Up in Japan… Full of Corpses
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 11:40:53 am »
Eerie

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 11:53:02 am »
Probably had engine trouble and killed themselves to save their families.  Capture by another country would have meant death for 3 generations of their families.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 12:27:10 pm »
Sad for the crew, but "Floating aimlessly"? Would floating with purpose be "steaming ahead"?

Suggestion for the author: "adrift". **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2017, 12:31:23 pm »
Hope the Japanese took extreme bio-hazard precautions.  NK's ties to other terrorist rogue states may have prompted the nut job to try warfare in other manners.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2017, 12:35:56 pm »
Story from 2015
Ghostly ships filled with bodies arrive on Japan's shores
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/30/asia/japan-ghost-ship-north-korea/

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2017, 12:41:35 pm »
Hope the Japanese took extreme bio-hazard precautions.  NK's ties to other terrorist rogue states may have prompted the nut job to try warfare in other manners.

Yeah I was thinking the same.