Author Topic: North Korea’s $300 Million Dollar Ski Resort Intended To ‘Improve The Lives’ Of North Koreans Remains Deserted  (Read 376 times)

rangerrebew

May 5, 2017
North Korea’s $300 Million Dollar Ski Resort Intended To ‘Improve The Lives’ Of North Koreans Remains Deserted
Ashley Hoffman

North Korea’s $300 million dollar ski resort is commonly referred to as a “Ghost Town,” “deserted,” “empty,” and other dismal words you wouldn’t associate with a luxury ski resort. During the time of construction, a worker was interviewed by Bloomberg and stated the ski resort was intended to improve the lives of the people of North Korea.

North Korea has no athletes at the Sochi Olympic Games and a majority of its’ population cannot afford to ski at the resort. According to the North Korea Ski Association, there are 5,500 skier’s out of a population of 24 million people.

http://www.inquisitr.com/4195175/north-korea-ski-resort-million-dollar-masikryong-masik-pass-ski-lift-switzerland-kim-jung-un-peoples-army-workers-deserted-ski-resort-hotel/
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 01:14:41 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

A deserted resort?  In North Korea?  I think I'd be on the lookout for missile silos somewhere nearby. 888blackhat

Offline Frank Cannon

I understand that the ski conditions at this Nork resort are world class....