Author Topic: Repeal and Replace the Republican Party  (Read 712 times)

rangerrebew

Repeal and Replace the Republican Party
« on: May 05, 2017, 09:08:55 am »
May 5, 2017
Repeal and Replace the Republican Party
By Bruce Walker

In an American Thinker article on October 19 of last year, I argued that conservatives ought to consider strongly creating a National Conservative Party.  In that article, I asked the question: "Does anyone seriously doubt that the Republican Party, which unlike the Democrat Party is supposed to actually stand for certain principles and values, is grievously and probably terminally broken?"

What are the possible solutions?  We could recruit and run conservatives as Democrat candidates for elective offices right up to the presidential candidate.  Few conservatives seem interested in this approach, and because it would take a major effort, it would be doomed to fail.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/05/repeal_and_replace_the_republican_party.html#ixzz4gC4RvvIR
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline RetBobbyMI

Re: Repeal and Replace the Republican Party
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 12:23:09 pm »
All for it!

Start by getting the Convention of States initiative passed. 11 down, 20 something to go. Thanks Texas for yesterday's vote. Who's up next?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 12:24:17 pm »
Start at the White house.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 12:29:39 pm »
The GOP is a coalition.  Conservatives should stop acting like petulant children.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 12:35:01 pm »
Start at the White house.

More proof that you have Trump Derangement Syndrome. The President is irrelevant to things that really effect the country. All laws and spending originate in congress yet you have a hard on for Donny. If your buddies in the GOP controlled House were doing their jobs, there wouldn't be a Jarred and Ivanka. There wouldn't be a mess of a health care bill. There wouldn't be a $1.1 trillion short term spending bill.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 12:39:16 pm »
More proof that you have Trump Derangement Syndrome. The President is irrelevant to things that really effect the country. All laws and spending originate in congress yet you have a hard on for Donny. If your buddies in the GOP controlled House were doing their jobs, there wouldn't be a Jarred and Ivanka. There wouldn't be a mess of a health care bill. There wouldn't be a $1.1 trillion short term spending bill.

LOL yeah that's it. You just keep worrying about my Trump derangement syndrome and keep blaming the GOP for Trump creating a democrat administration.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 12:52:02 pm »
LOL yeah that's it. You just keep worrying about my Trump derangement syndrome and keep blaming the GOP for Trump creating a democrat administration.

Tell me what Donny has done (not what he has said) that is any worse than what either of the Bush's or Reagan did in the first 100 days.

As a matter of fact if Jeb or Kasich would have won, half of the Obama regulations Donny got rid of would still be enacted. They said so on the trail.