Author Topic: Gun Control Mecca San Francisco Sees Sharp Rise In Gun Crime  (Read 543 times)

rangerrebew

Gun Control Mecca San Francisco Sees Sharp Rise In Gun Crime

May 3, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Chicago and Baltimore aren’t the only cities that prove how useless unconstitutional gun control laws are, gun-free zone San Francisco is also experiencing a rise in gun crime. In addition to being in California which has the toughest gun laws in the nation, SF takes it even further with stupid do-nothing gun laws of their own. For some weird reason the criminals in the city have so far failed to responded to the laws and are shooting the place up.

The SF Gate reports that crime overall is down in the city, but homicides and shootings are spiking upward:

https://downtrend.com/71superb/gun-control-mecca-san-francisco-sees-sharp-rise-in-gun-crime
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 01:10:01 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Applewood

Re: Gun Control Mecca San Francisco Sees Sharp Rise In Gun Crime
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 01:21:18 pm »
What a surprise!

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 01:52:33 pm »
"For some weird reason the criminals in the city have so far failed to responded to the laws"...

I disagree.  They're responding quite rationally, in that they realize that a disarmed populace provides much less dangerous and more lucrative prey than an armed one.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 03:39:53 pm »
What a surprise!

I'm Shocked.  No one could ever see that coming in a million years!

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 09:05:11 am »
It's a sad story obviously.

What makes it even sadder is the city leaders in SF knew full well this would happen when they enacted these controls.  The real question is why leaders would intentionally harm their own citizens.