Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren on House GOP healthcare plan: 'People will die'  (Read 733 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elizabeth Warren on House GOP healthcare plan: 'People will die'
by Kyle Feldscher | May 4, 2017, 2:23 PM

Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren called the House GOP's plan to repeal and replace parts of the Affordable Care Act a "cruel" way to enrich the wealthy and cut insurance from many Americans.

"Trumpcare isn't a health care bill. A bill that destroys health care for millions to shovel cash to the rich isn't a health care bill," Warren tweeted.

"This is the same cruel Trumpcare bill that @HouseGOP tried to pass weeks ago. Still strips coverage from millions & guts Medicaid," she added.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/elizabeth-warren-on-house-gop-healthcare-plan-people-will-die/article/2622146
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Elizabeth Warren on House GOP healthcare plan: 'People will die'
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 09:12:18 pm »
Still strips coverage from millions & guts Medicaid
Princess Forked-Tongue should be glad she's not the one about to die from this non-repeal of Odumbocare, because she'd be on a fast track to hell for her mendacity.  :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

geronl

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 09:12:42 pm »
I'd like to see her plan to keep anyone from dying, ever.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 09:25:15 pm »
OMG.  I busted out laughing at the headline ... I didn't bother to read what other words of wisdom came out of the Drama Queen's mouth.  What an absolute nut job! 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 09:31:34 pm »
The rich. Right.

Because people in their late 20s and 30s, the ones most likely to be hurt by these mandates because they use health insurance the least, are all fat-cat CEO's sitting in Manhattan high-rise offices.

This just demonstrates the tone-deaf cluelessness of the progressive left in America.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 09:33:51 pm »
OMG.  I busted out laughing at the headline ... I didn't bother to read what other words of wisdom came out of the Drama Queen's mouth.  What an absolute nut job!
Ah yes, brings to mind the hysteria of years past, when the Democrats said any attempt by Republicans to reform _______ (fill in the blank) would have grandma eating nothing but catfood and/or dropping dead on the street.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 09:41:11 pm »
There will be bodies stacked in the streets just like before ACA was passed.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2017, 10:05:59 pm »
Ah yes, brings to mind the hysteria of years past, when the Democrats said any attempt by Republicans to reform _______ (fill in the blank) would have grandma eating nothing but catfood and/or dropping dead on the street.

Apparently liberals have never been on a bus to Atlantic City with grandma and grandpa with their Social Security check in one hand and a wad of comp tickets in the other.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2017, 02:28:08 am »
Oh, good grief.  Sanders is proclaiming that the GOP bill is going to kill people as well!

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/05/05/bernie-sanders-donald-trump-health-care-sot-ac.cnn
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline corbe

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2017, 02:40:42 am »
Ryan's still up to his old bag of tricks.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.