Author Topic: U.S. General Confirms: Special Operations Teams Will Be Sent To Take Out North Korean Nuke Sites  (Read 1023 times)

rangerrebew

U.S. General Confirms: Special Operations Teams Will Be Sent To Take Out North Korean Nuke Sites
Mac Slavo — May 4, 2017

With China issuing a final warning to North Korea earlier today, and U.S. President Donald Trump keeping all options on the table as he prepares a response to continued North Korean military posturing and rhetoric, Army General Raymond A. Thomas confirmed in sworn testimony to a Congressional subcommittee that special operations teams will be utilized as part of any conflict with the rogue state and would likely be sent into secure and/or destroy North Korean nuclear facilities in the event of war:

Army Gen. Raymond A. Thomas stated in testimony to a House subcommittee that Army, Navy, and Air Force commandos are based both permanently and in rotations on the Korean peninsula in case conflict breaks out.

http://freedomoutpost.com/u-s-general-confirms-special-operations-teams-will-be-sent-to-take-out-north-korean-nuke-sites/
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 06:43:18 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Nothing like the element of surprise huh?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Yeah WTF?!?!?!?    Good thing the present cast wasn't around during World War II.  We'd never have gotten on the beach at Normandy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
That is an immensly difficult challenge I would think.   Very difficult terrain and not that accessible.   Plus putting troops in that close to China is gonna raise some issues.

Then theres the probable response of him lashing out trying to kill as many people as possible.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

geronl

first, I doubt this story

I doubt they would say this in public

I doubt they would invade NK like that (without evacuating Seoul first)

geronl

That is an immensly difficult challenge I would think.   Very difficult terrain and not that accessible.   Plus putting troops in that close to China is gonna raise some issues.

Then theres the probable response of him lashing out trying to kill as many people as possible.

We don't even know where they keep these nukes.

Offline thackney

We don't even know where they keep these nukes.

This could have been a mis-information action to see what sites have a sudden increase in guarding force.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Wingnut

What a load of crap story.  Nothing but BS from nit job web sites.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
SSG Kim, SFC Lee and CPT Park may already be there, and need only to deploy across the border.

We have had over 60 years to prepare, along with our ally South Korea.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
This could have been a mis-information action to see what sites have a sudden increase in guarding force.

That would be my guess
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

geronl

SSG Kim, SFC Lee and CPT Park may already be there, and need only to deploy across the border.

We have had over 60 years to prepare, along with our ally South Korea.

I'm going to name a character Kim Lee-Park one day. Or maybe name a park that. lol

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe they sent them a tour schedule?

« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 08:48:16 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis