Author Topic: Mom Sends Her ‘Gendered’ Son, 3, to Ballet Class to Make Him More ‘Girlish’  (Read 666 times)

rangerrebew

Mom Sends Her ‘Gendered’ Son, 3, to Ballet Class to Make Him More ‘Girlish’

By William Hicks | 9:12 pm, April 24, 2017   

One of the biggest perks of living in the USA, besides freedom and apple pie, is not having to pay attention to the columns of Leah McLaren at The Globe and Mail. Apparently her relatively high-profile writings have been victimizing our neighbors up north for years.

This month she had a fresh take on her own attempts to forcibly raise her child non-gendered. Apparently having a boy who so happens to like boy things is quite haram these days with libs, and the only way for McLaren to rectify the situation was to sign him up for ballet class.

From the article:

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/canadian-writer-sent-her-son-to-ballet-class-because-he-was-acting-too-gendered/
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 02:29:40 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline r9etb

This month she had a fresh take on her own attempts to forcibly raise her child non-gendered. Apparently having a boy who so happens to like boy things is quite haram these days with libs, and the only way for McLaren to rectify the situation was to sign him up for ballet class.

Little does she realize: as a man in ballet, he'll make several times what a ballerina makes.  Plus which, if he escapes his mother's clutches to remain a heterosexual male ballet dancer, he'll have dozens of good-looking, athletic, and often-not-too-messed-up-in-the-head ballerinas falling all over him.

Offline Frank Cannon

But this isn’t even McLaren’s craziest column. In March she published a piece about the joys of breastfeeding another person’s child. Apparently at a Toronto party years ago, she snuck away into a room where a baby of a Canadian Member of Parliament was lying alone in a car seat. She made the baby suck on her tit even though she was neither lactating or pregnant. The father of the baby even walked in on her at the end.

Liberalism is a mental disorder and also seems to be extremely perverse. If I walked in on some broad doing that with my kid I would have her arrested as a sexual predator.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
She doesn't know many male dancers, does she?

Randy buggers, they are.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

She doesn't know many male dancers, does she?

Randy buggers, they are.

Are the nouns male and female even allowed when discussing ballet? From what I've seen some of the females are more masculine the males.:whistle:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 04:24:04 pm by rangerrebew »

geronl

so much for choice and nobody trying to force it...

child abuse

Offline r9etb

Are the nouns male and female even allowed when discussing ballet? From what I've seen some of the females are more masculine the males.:whistle:

Maybe you're hanging out at the wrong strip clubs?

Seriously, though, I'm not sure what you're talking about.  I know and have met quite a few ladies who dance professionally (not in strip clubs), and I've not seen that.  They're generally very attractive and unmistakably female.