Author Topic: Sandy Hook father Leonard Pozner on death threats: ‘I never imagined I’d have to fight for my child’s legacy’  (Read 1109 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
CTs are a disgusting lot.

....Noah was the youngest victim of the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting, murdered about half an hour after his father dropped him off. A sweet-faced, big-eyed, brown-haired boy, his tiny body took multiple bullets. His jaw was blown off, as was his left hand, and his beloved Batman shirt was soaked with blood.......

....Just days after the massacre, when the US was still reeling from the tragedy, and Pozner himself was, he says, “pretty much in a catatonic state”, the theories started spreading: Sandy Hook had never happened, it was staged by actors, the children had never existed, it was a ruse by President Obama/the anti-gun movement/the “New World Order global elitists”. So-called Sandy Hook truthers – Pozner prefers the term hoaxer – pored over photos of the families and children on social media, triumphantly pointing to any visual similarities they could find between the dead children and living ones. The families were harassed by hoaxers, online and off, insisting that they stop their fake grieving. When Pozner roused himself from his catatonic grief to post photos of Noah online.....

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/02/sandy-hook-school-hoax-massacre-conspiracists-victim-father

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Why would any of these tinfoilers think anything would need to be faked? Liberals have no problem using even children for cannon fodder to serve the agenda. It's not as if they are honorable people that would go to such lengths to spare the lives of elementary school kids.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
This is why its funny to see Alex Jones whining that the media needs to leave him alone because his custody case is a private family matter after claiming that the parents of Sandy Hook victims were all actors.

Karma, it eats scumbags too.

Offline Applewood

A woman I once worked with lost a niece at Sandy Hook.   In this case, purveyors of idiotic conspiracy theories have crossed over from being annoyances to being terrorists.  Jones and others like him are culpable for the damage their followers have inflicted on the loved ones of those who died. 

Offline Cripplecreek

A woman I once worked with lost a niece at Sandy Hook.   In this case, purveyors of idiotic conspiracy theories have crossed over from being annoyances to being terrorists.  Jones and others like him are culpable for the damage their followers have inflicted on the loved ones of those who died.

They did the same kind of harassing crap to the woman who took the iconic photo of the mushroom cloud rising from where flight 93 went down on 9/11.

A bunch of pathetic idiots who can't accept that there is no great secret that only they know about.

Offline Frank Cannon

This is why its funny to see Alex Jones whining that the media needs to leave him alone because his custody case is a private family matter after claiming that the parents of Sandy Hook victims were all actors.

Karma, it eats scumbags too.

Jones has a lot of explaining to do himself....

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/digging-deep-into-the-only-conspiracy-alex-jones-doesnt-like

Offline Applewood

They did the same kind of harassing crap to the woman who took the iconic photo of the mushroom cloud rising from where flight 93 went down on 9/11.

A bunch of pathetic idiots who can't accept that there is no great secret that only they know about.

It's not even harassment in this case. They are threatening the families, publishing their addresses and photos of their houses.  It's terrorism. 

And Jones does nothing to stop it.  So I say, he's just as responsible, especially if some nutcase decides to kill the families. 

Offline ABX

It's not even harassment in this case. They are threatening the families, publishing their addresses and photos of their houses.  It's terrorism. 

And Jones does nothing to stop it.  So I say, he's just as responsible, especially if some nutcase decides to kill the families.

It is disgusting and getting out of hand. Kind of like the nut who went to Comet Pizza with a gun demanding to see the secret rooms where they kept the children.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 03:00:48 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Cripplecreek

It is disgusting and getting out of hand. Kind of like the nut who went to Comet Pizza with a gun demanding to see the secret rooms where they kept the children.

That one apparently did scare Jones because he apologized for spreading it.

That fevered little fantasy came from the mind of current white house press credential holder Mike Cernovich.

Offline ABX

That one apparently did scare Jones because he apologized for spreading it.

That fevered little fantasy came from the mind of current white house press credential holder Mike Cernovich.

Pizzagate actually started out as a 4Chan troll. They were screwing around with people researching the Podesta emails. Cernovich was one of many gullible suckers who fell for it.

Like Jones, he also tried to walk it back. https://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/12/04/mike-cernovich-responds-to-fake-new-media-conspiracy-theories-about-pizzagate/
Of course, his walk back was a non-denial and still acted like it 'could' be.

geronl

I've seen those ridiculous theories, these people need mental help