Author Topic: We Need To Have a Talk About Black Mob Violence  (Read 754 times)

rangerrebew

We Need To Have a Talk About Black Mob Violence
« on: May 03, 2017, 09:32:43 am »
We Need To Have a Talk About Black Mob Violence
By Benny Huang May 2, 2017

It wouldn’t be Saturday night in Jacksonville without a good old-fashioned brawl. On April 23rd, the city witnessed a 60-person royal rumble at the Orange Park shopping mall that ended with five “youths” being arrested. And of course when I say “youths,” I’m using the common journalistic euphemism for black kids.

This reluctance toward using racial labels is really quite odd because reporters don’t usually beat around the bush when it comes to race. The Fourth Estate loves a story with a racial angle, so much so that they will invent such an angle if one doesn’t already exist. (George Zimmerman,
anyone?)

http://constitution.com/need-talk-black-mob-violence/
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 09:33:26 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: We Need To Have a Talk About Black Mob Violence
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 10:39:59 am »
There are some places water cannons and fire hoses are not viable alternatives. Will this mandate other means? There are dozens of internet rumors of weapons from 'brown note' (urban legend) devices to VLF and other electromagnetic to infrasonic and ultrasonic less than lethal weapons and area denial systems. Aside from beanbags, pepper spray, and the brute force of locked shields, what's next? CR? CS? BZ? Agent 15?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 01:14:30 pm »
The outbreaks of mob violence caused by black youths has been going on for decades. It's only recently that people like Colin O'Flaherty and others started reporting on it. Because liberal media won't say anything about it. To them it's a non-event.  Local news stations will report on it , but they never go national.
Until the authorities in these many cities where these outrages occur recognize the problem and apply harsh measures to the perps,  nothing will change. It's like we're living in an American version of "A Clockwork Orange."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 05:54:26 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 01:40:28 pm »
The outbreaks of mob violence caused by black youths has been going on for decades. It's only recently that people like Colin O'Flaherty and others started reporting on it. Because liberal media won't say anything about it. To them it's a non-event.  Local news stations will report on it , but they never go national.
Until the authorities in these many cities where these ourtrages occur recognize the problem and apply harsh measures to the perps,  nothing will change. It's like we're living in an American version of "A Clockwork Orange."
Yep. I remember this one: http://www.carolmoore.net/sfm/dc-riots1968.html (Accidentally, my a$$!)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 06:00:21 pm »
Yep. I remember this one: http://www.carolmoore.net/sfm/dc-riots1968.html (Accidentally, my a$$!)
We will almost certainly see some large riots during Trump's first term. We'll see how Trump handles it.
 A great opportunity was lost during Comrade Barack's eight years to try and control the staggering amount of violence and lawlessness in the black community. Instead Obama fanned the flames whenever he could. 
If Trump doesn't come out strong and crack down harshly on the rioters when these outbursts occur, he's doomed to be a one term president.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 06:01:45 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 02:52:54 am »
We will almost certainly see some large riots during Trump's first term. We'll see how Trump handles it.
 A great opportunity was lost during Comrade Barack's eight years to try and control the staggering amount of violence and lawlessness in the black community. Instead Obama fanned the flames whenever he could. 
If Trump doesn't come out strong and crack down harshly on the rioters when these outbursts occur, he's doomed to be a one term president.
The formulas have been known since the early '70s, how to shut down the riots and get the mobs off the streets--and keep them there. This isn't news, but like most history, you have to learn from it or repeat it.

Despite the destruction in most civil unrest events in America, they have commonly been intimately associated with looting.

Someone paying attention during the Watts (Rodney King) riots would have noticed people scouting stores moving ahead of the main mass of looters, breaking shop windows and moving on without doing much looting. That they predominantly broke windows of higher value 'lootable' stores indicates they were scouts, moving ahead of a more organized larcenous group, followed still by the mass of the rioters who looted the leavings and made the general destruction on the block more complete. Some groups were looting for fun and profit, with an organized approach, likely centered around street gangs.

The mobs are better organized, now, with excellent communications and the ability to send instructions to large groups simultaneously, and expect a high response rate. These comms use cell phones, and shutting down those phones would only place victims of the violence at peril and unable to access emergency or support (transportation, private assistance) services.
It only takes one person monitoring police frequencies to issue warnings or redirect "protesters" to areas where the police are not. To be effective, LEOs have to use their own 'battle board' and track mob movements which should disclose organized groups within that mob.
It is likely in blighted neighborhoods that some percentage, perhaps a large one, of these accounts being used as comms are funded by the taxpayer: "Obamaphones".
Again, flagging those accounts and being able to disable them would only lead to later charges of racial bias in shutting down access to essential emergency services, so short of complete blackouts, communications interdiction may not be feasible except on a keyword screened/identified case by case basis.  Because the adversarial forces are civilians, no matter how militant or militarized, any action which would adversely affect the combatants would, of necessity, affect civilians even more, whether they had been sympathetic to 'the cause' or not, providing propaganda opportunities.

But certain force levels (local police, State Police, Special Squads for Riot Control, National Guard, Federal Troops) will get people of the streets. Studies have found that once off the streets, people tended to stay there, but that was before communications were as good as they are today. Imposition of strict curfews and 'you loot, we shoot' policies was an effective means of preventing resurgences in hostilities, although care must be taken to avoid incidents which can be used for propaganda purposes later (Poor old grandma shot just trying to get some water, dead at 37)

C S Lewis