General Category > General Discussion

Cordcutting Thread

<< < (90/105) > >>

Elderberry:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on September 02, 2021, 06:12:33 pm ---Arrrrgh!  Locast is shut down, where I'd been getting local TV channel feeds.  Are there any suggestions?

--- End quote ---

Have you tried ustvgo.tv?

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Elderberry on September 02, 2021, 09:27:52 pm ---Have you tried ustvgo.tv?

--- End quote ---

Doesn't have the off-channels I like, like MeTv, Retro and Comet.   :shrug:

I have trouble with antenna TeeVee because the nearest big city is Las Vegas, and the signals from there are for shit.  Maybe I can get a better antenna?

Oh well....no more Svengoolie for me.  :crying:

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on September 03, 2021, 12:41:43 am ---Doesn't have the off-channels I like, like MeTv, Retro and Comet.   :shrug:

I have trouble with antenna TeeVee because the nearest big city is Las Vegas, and the signals from there are for shit.  Maybe I can get a better antenna?

Oh well....no more Svengoolie for me.  :crying:

--- End quote ---
No Svengoolie? No wonder your sound bummed!

Bigun:
OK. Here's my situation.  I have around 24MPS internet bandwidth available most of the time. ATT Uverse Bundled with digital landlines and Direct TV for television programing. Cost is $200+ per month)

There are three TVs, several computers, and smart devices in use here wirelessly connected.

In the near future it is likely that I will be able to have fiber service (100MPS for $69 per month)

1. What is my best option for replacing direct TV in my current situation?

2. Should I forget that and wait for the fiber?

3. What would be my best option (least costly) for replacing the programming I currently get from direct TV?  I do not want to have subscriptions for multiple streaming services and do not want to put up an antenna to get local channels.

@roamer_1  @Cyber Liberty Anyone

Cyber Liberty:
I never did DirectTV... :shrug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version