Author Topic: Shock poll: Hispanic support for Trump increases 55% since election  (Read 2179 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Shock poll: Hispanic support for Trump increases 55% since election
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2017, 12:55:18 pm »

All human beings have the natural right to self defense - and the Constitution acknowledges that right by means of (among other things) the Second Amendment.   

All human beings - yes, even women - have the natural rights of privacy and self-determination.   The Supreme Court has determined that those rights are respected under the Constitution, by means of a number of decisions over many years including a woman's right to choose for herself whether to reproduce.   

You may question the legitimacy of the Supreme Court,  but I don't.   The Supreme Court exists to protect my rights - and my daughter's - from the tyrannical state.   
Tyrannical state? The one that would equally protect the lives of girls and boys but only if they hit the air breathing---oh wait, not necessarily even then.
Even in nature those who value the lives of their progeny tend to succeed, while those who do not often do not.
You do have freedom of choice, according to the diktat of 5 people wearing robes, whose decision has led to the slaughter of ten million times their number.

Over fifty million did not have a choice, either to be conceived, or to live. Those choices were made for them by the greedy, the selfish, the irresponsible, and those who just don't give a damn.
There are plenty of ways to avoid becoming pregnant. In this day and age there are few excuses for doing so when that is not a desired outcome. Killing the one helpless person who has no choice in the matter is the solution you advocate.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 12:56:31 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2017, 01:23:25 pm »

Over fifty million did not have a choice, either to be conceived, or to live. Those choices were made for them by the greedy, the selfish, the irresponsible, and those who just don't give a damn.
There are plenty of ways to avoid becoming pregnant. In this day and age there are few excuses for doing so when that is not a desired outcome. Killing the one helpless person who has no choice in the matter is the solution you advocate.

Cut the crap.  Abortion is not the "solution I advocate".    Abortion is morally wrong.   I have cited many effective ways to reduce abortion.  What I object to is violating the Constitution - the state cannot compel a woman to reproduce .    THAT is tyranny.   

We are on the same side of this issue.  Where we differ is whether to address it by Constitutional or un-Constitutional means.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2017, 01:30:06 pm »
Cut the crap.  Abortion is not the "solution I advocate".    Abortion is morally wrong.   I have cited many effective ways to reduce abortion.  What I object to is violating the Constitution - the state cannot compel a woman to reproduce .    THAT is tyranny.   

We are on the same side of this issue.  Where we differ is whether to address it by Constitutional or un-Constitutional means.

Do you every worry about schizophrenia the way you try to take both sides of the issues all the time? 

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2017, 01:36:49 pm »

No one compels anyone to reproduce.
That part is done before they kill the baby.
No one is claiming a right not to make a baby, only the right to kill one.
And that is not a right any of us have.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis