Author Topic: Trump: Planned Parenthood cuts will come 'at the appropriate time'  (Read 3465 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Trump: Planned Parenthood cuts will come 'at the appropriate time'
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2017, 06:00:40 pm »
There should be a huge distinction between preventing pregnancy and terminating a pregnancy.
there is.

It's called murder.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2017, 06:03:13 pm »
Bingo.  Too many pro-lifers appear to have contempt for women and the real-life situations that force them into the gut-wrenching decision to abort.   Against such contempt, a natural reaction is to dig in and support the choice right even more.   

@Jazzhead
Contempt for a person who murders a defenseless baby,  hmmmm.   Yeah I am guilty of that but they can't receive Gods forgiveness for the murder if they seek it.

Too many women fall under the spell of folks like you.  Who preach that its a choice, that the baby is better off dead then in a household where they can't have the latest iPhone, that its just a lump of tissue.  Never mind the beating heart, the fact they feel pain, the fact that its a baby.    No my true contempt is for folks like you who use the deaths of babies for political and financial gain.

Whats the count up to now?  55 million since Roe v Wade? 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Oceander

« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2017, 06:08:35 pm »
@Oceander
How sick are you to consider that a baby would make someones life a "hellhole"?   I guess if you consider not being able to party as much and having to be responsible for a child hell, then yeah I guess so.   

Perhaps just perhaps people should consider the ramifications before hopping into bed for that one-nighter.

Whatever.  I suppose one of these days you'll put down your strawmen and start engaging with the actual statements I make.  But I grow more doubtful by the day.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2017, 06:20:29 pm »
Whatever.  I suppose one of these days you'll put down your strawmen and start engaging with the actual statements I make.  But I grow more doubtful by the day.
Most of us here grow more doubtful of you as  well, so we have agreement.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington