Author Topic: ‘What winning looks like’: Trump gets border wall funds, money for military  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I don't blame Trump for it, but I see him as a symptom of it and an amplification of it. The blame is with the people, he is just making the attitude acceptable because they believe he is on their side. And I do see it every single day almost. (not just on the internet but friends and family who are putting all their faith in him and gladly want a big government to make things happen). I've even heard, more than I can count, people say things along the lines of 'Obama disregarded the Constitution and acted like a dictator so the only way to counter that is to act like that to fix it....'  (general attitude, not word for word).

People are accepting the same actions and attitudes they have condemned in the past. Why is that?

I guess it depends on the people you are looking at.  I don't personally discuss politics with a lot of people ... maybe a little on Facebook.  My Facebook page may reflect a more conservative slant because of the people I know.

I don't see any evidence of people accepting things they have condemned in the past.  Could you be more specific about that.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Where are all the cries of protest from his supporters?? Seems to me they should be protesting and demanding what he promised. Oh that's right ... he still has 3+ years to go and he'll spew the same rhetoric when he's up for re-election and his morons will vote form him again.

Maybe we should consider that the crowds that they showed on the television were...............

hol·o·gram

/ˈhäləˌɡram,ˈhōləˌɡram/

noun

noun: hologram; plural noun: holograms

a three-dimensional image formed by the interference of light beams from a laser or other coherent light source.

•a photograph of an interference pattern that, when suitably illuminated, produces a three-dimensional image.

Hatched in a plan by the Bilderberg and executed by our friends at FOX NEWS

And the votes........... Those were being broadcast by the Wizard behind the curtain.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 02:59:08 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.