Author Topic: Allen West: Who Won in November?  (Read 267 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Allen West: Who Won in November?
« on: May 03, 2017, 01:09:22 pm »
Who Won in November?
Allen West  |  Posted: May 02, 2017 4:19 PM

Fortes Fortuna Juvat…Fortune Favors the Bold

There are many variations of this Latin proverb, but this specific one appears on the gates of Honor Hill at Ft. Benning Georgia, where US Army Infantrymen receive the venerable cross rifles insignia. The U.S. infantry has two simple words as its motto, “Follow Me”. Those words have true meaning and having been forged in the crucible of combat they are indicative of determined, resolute leadership in adverse situations.

Perhaps the entire House and Senate GOP should attend Boot Camp at Ft. Benning Georgia and be infused with such rigor, resilience. It was the Republican Party whom stated, “Follow Me” by giving us the House, the US Senate, and the White House…and we will achieve our objectives. It appears once again, these were empty, hollow words as reflected in another eschewing of fundamental constitutional conservative principles and values. Yes, another Omnibus spending measure, nearly 1700 pages, who will be reading that? I equate an Omnibus spending measure to a great big pot of gumbo, except it doesn’t taste good at all, but there are a cacophony of ingredients in the mixture.

Continued: https://townhall.com/columnists/allenwest/2017/05/02/who-won-in-november-n2321313?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=