Author Topic: Did Anyone Else Notice A Black Guy Stabbed A Bunch Of White People Yesterday?  (Read 520 times)

rangerrebew

Did Anyone Else Notice A Black Guy Stabbed A Bunch Of White People Yesterday?

May 2, 2017| by Brian Anderson

On Sunday a white man shot a bunch of mostly black people in San Diego and the media was quick to jump on the false narrative that it was a racially-motivated attack. That same leap of faith was not taken by the media on Monday when a black guy stabbed a bunch of mostly white people at the University of Texas. I wonder why that is. While the San Diego shooting has proven not to be a violent hate crime, the Texas stabbing is still up in the air.

The Dallas Morning News reports that Kendrex J. White, a student at The University of Texas went on a stabbing spree on the Austin campus Monday. He killed one student and wounded 3 others. It’s a little harder to find, but of the victims, 3 were white including the fatality and one was Asian.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/did-anyone-else-notice-a-black-guy-stabbed-a-bunch-of-white-people-yesterday
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 10:03:09 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Guess we're just not TOS  :shrug:

Offline Rivergirl

What is more important......the story of black man STABBING white people or a Red Sox fan shouting a racial epithet at a black baseball player.
One person with hurt feelings or five people STABBED.   Gee, I just can't seem to understand........

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
But he is such a good boy. Top of his class, Aspiring rapper, sings in the choir, etc.

(Actually, I haven't heard any of that drivel, yet, I'm just wondering if he has a Muslim name, too.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Rivergirl

But he is such a good boy. Top of his class, Aspiring rapper, sings in the choir, etc.

(Actually, I haven't heard any of that drivel, yet, I'm just wondering if he has a Muslim name, too.)

Well, get tready.  Have already heard that he had mental 'issues'.