Author Topic: Trump floats Kim Jong Un sit-down: ‘Absolutely’ would meet with North Korean leader  (Read 690 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump floats Kim Jong Un sit-down: ‘Absolutely’ would meet with North Korean leader
Published May 01, 2017 Fox News

President Trump said in an interview Monday that he “absolutely” would meet with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un under the right circumstances.

“If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him, I would absolutely, I would be honored to do it,” Trump told Bloomberg News, adding: “If it’s under the, again, under the right circumstances. But I would do that.”

The comments come as he and his advisers grapple with how to rein in the North Korea threat. Trump has declined to take military action off the table, but has been urging China to pressure Pyongyang into changing its behavior -- as Congress moves on a separate front to apply new sanctions.

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/01/north-korea-tensions-trump-prepared-for-worst-sanctions-bill-primed.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Trump floats Kim Jong Un sit-down: ‘Absolutely’ would meet with North Korean leader
Published May 01, 2017 Fox News

President Trump said in an interview Monday that he “absolutely” would meet with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un under the right circumstances.

“If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him, I would absolutely, I would be honored to do it,” Trump told Bloomberg News, adding: “If it’s under the, again, under the right circumstances. But I would do that.”

The comments come as he and his advisers grapple with how to rein in the North Korea threat. Trump has declined to take military action off the table, but has been urging China to pressure Pyongyang into changing its behavior -- as Congress moves on a separate front to apply new sanctions.

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/01/north-korea-tensions-trump-prepared-for-worst-sanctions-bill-primed.html

"Honored to do it?" I surely hope he "revises and extends" his remarks.

But these rapid fire, inartful responses are so endearing to those firmly in the Trump camp. And to think he's barely 1/16 through his first term in office...
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Silver Pines

Ben Terris‏Verified account @bterris  1h1 hour ago

Former congressman Joe Walsh to @KatyTurNBC: "As a Trump supporter I do my best not to pay attention to what he says."

Offline Suppressed

Former congressman Joe Walsh to @KatyTurNBC: "As a Trump supporter I do my best not to pay attention to what he says."

:silly: :silly: :silly:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Hoo boy...

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
It would not be appropriate nor wise, nor prudent.   

It would be a HUGE COLOSSAL Mistake.    They would use this as a HUGE propaganda win.

My gosh take the keyboard away from this fool
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Seems to be pretty common among Trump supporters. Its just so much easier to ignore what he says and fantasize about what they wish he would say.

Offline kevindavis007

That is why I don't listen to his talk show.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I think it could be a GREAT idea (to steal an adverb from Mr. Trump).

1. Get the lil' fat boy to come here.
2. When he arrives, put him into handcuffs, or better yet, a straight jacket.
3. At that very same moment, Chinese troops cross the North Korean border and take over the government
4. The Chinese then seize the Nork nukes for dismantling, and install a new regime to replace Kim.

At that point, Trump releases the lil' fat boy to fly off to the retirement nation of his choosing...   ;)