Author Topic: Riots 1992: L.A. Mayor Tom Bradley incites to riot but never prosecuted.  (Read 302 times)

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
My standout memory of the 1992 Rodney King riots in L.A. was L.A. mayor Tom Bradley (may he rot in Hell) going on T.V. and encouraging all of the people to "(verbatim) GO OUT THERE AND SHOW YOUR ANGER!!"

If that was not inciting to riot, I don't know what is. That was IMO, even worse than Michael Brown's father's encouragement of rioters to "burn this place down" for which he was arrested and prosecuted for inciting to riot.

But since politicians are immune to prosecution for many crimes (curse them and our corrupt system that allows them to get away with it) Tom Bradley, one of the most corrupt mayors in the history of the world, skated and got away with inciting to riot.

And make no mistake, Bradley's speech cost people their lives. He died with blood on his hands. After the pig spoke, the rioting escalated (what else could it do?) and subsequently many people were murdered in the chaos both by people taking advantage of the lack of responsiveness of law enforcement (simply killed people for their own personal reasons) and of course afro-centric racist hate directed at many different people from Reginald Denny the hapless truck driver who deigned to run over rioters blocking his path at an intersection in Long Beach, was dragged out of the truck and beaten nearly to death in gratitude for his forbearance. He was all but murdered on cameras watching from a helicopter by several animals-who-wear clothing (all of whom went on after convictions prison time,  to a release and then brief lives of violent crime and early demise as a result).

At least one brave Korean gentleman who was foolish enough to think that he could defend his business in Korea Town from roving mobs of "citizens showing their anger" by looting non-black stores, was murdered in cold blood on his rooftop by black gang who outgunned him.

Those are my memories of the 1992 riots. And I should know, I was there right in the middle of it driving around picking up officers from my company who had gotten stranded in "hot zones" with no ability to get out.

Finally King himself (to his credit) went on T.V., asked for and got calm. What possessed Tom Bradley to incite the rioting is still a mystery to me that I will never understand, unless he actually WANTED the rioting to get worse.

That little performance is never spoken of by leftists. They all acted like it either never happened, or was insignificant. I say if there was ever an act by a human being guaranteed to get them into Hell, Bradley's "go out there and show your anger" speech was one of them, the swine. 

« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 01:46:58 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Crooked cop, crooked mayor, race baiter.

Offline LateForLunch

Crooked cop, crooked mayor, race baiter.

My sister-in-law (an attorney specializing in city law) had dealings with L.A. City government (headed by Bradley) while representing Redondo Beach ( a border city). Her experience with the duplicitous, cynical, criminal mob-like behavior of the L.A. City government convinced her that Bradley was hopelessly, irredeemably, unrepentantly abysmally corrupt to the core of his being. The people she was dealing with would tell her one thing to her face, then go behind close doors and do exactly the opposite. There was no honor among them in the slightest degree. It was exactly like dealing with the Mafia.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 06:50:52 pm by LateForLunch »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
My sister-in-law (an attorney specializing in city law) had dealings with L.A. City government (headed by Bradley) while representing Redondo Beach ( a border city). Her experience with the duplicitous, cynical, criminal mob-like behavior of the L.A. City government convinced her that Bradley was hopelessly, irredeemably, unrepentantly abysmally corrupt to the core of his being. The people she was dealing with would tell her one thing to her face, then go behind close doors and do exactly the opposite. There was no honor among them in the slightest degree. It was exactly like dealing with the Mafia.
That is simply not fair, to the Mafia--people of honesty and integrity compared to government people in Lost Angeles.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LateForLunch

That is simply not fair, to the Mafia--people of honesty and integrity compared to government people in Lost Angeles.

I once new an attorney (not my sister) who said that the Mafia  was more honorable than the government because in the Mafia, one does not receive reward for betraying one's associates. One is punished for betrayal in the Mafia. In government some have observed that one often climbs the ladder of success pulling one's self up using the knives that one has buried in the backs of one's associates.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 07:42:46 pm by LateForLunch »