Author Topic: Joe Biden tells New Hampshire Dems, 'Guys, I'm not running'  (Read 434 times)

Online libertybele

Hopefully, this will help stop the rumors!  Doesn't look like Uncle Joe is going to run in 2020.  He's not interested and ... he's not getting any younger.

Joe Biden tells New Hampshire Dems, 'Guys, I'm not running'

Former Vice President Joe Biden said Sunday that he would not seek the Democratic nomination for president in 2020, attempting to quell speculation raised by an early post-election visit to New Hampshire.

Biden was in the first-in-the-nation primary state to honor the nation's first all-female, all-Democratic congressional delegation at the state Democratic Party's annual dinner in Manchester.

"When I got asked to speak, I knew it was going to cause speculation," he said to big applause. "Guys, I'm not running."

The crowd booed and at least one person shouted, "Run, Joe Run," before Biden continued with his speech. He said that he was ready to start raising money and campaigning to help get Democrats elected at every level of government. He also touted some of his post-White House policy work including heading up the Biden Institute at the University of Delaware.....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/30/joe-biden-tells-new-hampshire-dems-guys-im-not-running.html
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 02:19:38 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.