Author Topic: Sen. Chuck Schumer blames Trump for partisan roadblock: ‘He doesn’t consult us at all’  (Read 897 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By S.A. Miller - The Washington Times - Sunday, April 30, 2017

Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer said President Trump has made little progress on legislation because he pushed a “hard-right” agenda and refused to work with Democrats.

“On the issue so fare — taxes and health care — he doesn’t consult us at all,” Mr. Schumer said on “Fox News Sunday.” “He puts together a plan that is very hard-right, special interest [and] wealth oriented and says the way to be bipartisan is to just support his plan. That’s not the way America works.”

“On so many of the major issues, they’ve gone at it alone,” said the New York Democrat.

Earlier Sunday, Mr. Trump tweeted that Democrats had become the “party of obstruction.”

more
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/30/sen-chuck-schumer-blames-trump-for-partisan-roadbl/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

Wasn't it Obama who said that Republicans need to go to the back of the bus and shut up when he was elected? And wasn't Schumer and Pelosi who cheered that on???

F'em all.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
News flash Chuckie...President Trump doesn't have to consult you on anything.

And if he should choose to consult you...count yourself lucky.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Fantom

Wasn't it Obama who said that Republicans need to go to the back of the bus and shut up when he was elected? And wasn't Schumer and Pelosi who cheered that on???

F'em all.

Indeed....  :beer:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online berdie

This one of the craziest Dem statements I've ever heard. Well after , we'll have to know what it is after we pass it.

Online corbe

“Schumer is weak on crime and wants to raise your taxes through the roof. He is a poor leader — known him a long time — and he’s leading the Democrats to doom,” Mr. Trump told the crowd of thousands in Harrisburg.

This is particularly rich, being that he's donated 100's of thousands of dollars to his campaign all these years, so we can safely assume, Trump now gets it about Chuckie.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
   This is particularly rich, being that he's donated 100's of thousands of dollars to his campaign all these years, so we can safely assume, Trump now gets it about Chuckie.

??? I'm not sure about hundreds of thousands; it appears (if the figures are correct in these articles) that Trump and members of his family have donated around $21,000.00 to Schumer ... not exactly a huge amount.  Yes, Trump has donated to the DEMS as well as to the GOP.  IMHO Trump donates to who he thinks will benefit him at the time.  What I find interesting is Trump had many believing he was an outsider but it sure seems he's known a lot of politicians for quite some time ... including Schumer.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/11/17/trump-has-donated-more-to-chuck-schumer-than-to-any-other-senator/

http://freebeacon.com/politics/chuck-schumer-more-money-trump/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What I find interesting is Trump had many believing he was an outsider but it sure seems he's known a lot of politicians for quite some time ... including Schumer.

I don't know why you find this so "interesting" @libertybele  Candidate Trump was very clear during his campaign rallies that he knows how the swamp works from the inside out. ... and those in the swamp know this.

I wonder why you don't know this.

Online corbe

??? I'm not sure about hundreds of thousands; it appears (if the figures are correct in these articles) that Trump and members of his family have donated around $21,000.00 to Schumer ... not exactly a huge amount.  Yes, Trump has donated to the DEMS as well as to the GOP.  IMHO Trump donates to who he thinks will benefit him at the time.  What I find interesting is Trump had many believing he was an outsider but it sure seems he's known a lot of politicians for quite some time ... including Schumer.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/11/17/trump-has-donated-more-to-chuck-schumer-than-to-any-other-senator/

http://freebeacon.com/politics/chuck-schumer-more-money-trump/

You are right, of course, @libertybele , my Texas exaggeration got away from me, I should have clarified my thoughts with Him and His Family have given most all their pile of money, reserved for politicians, all these years to Dems/Reps alike, and that money has been equally distributed among people like Schumer/McCain, all of them scumbags.
   My main point was/is - That he is a very poor judge of character, regardless of why he was donating.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I don't know why you find this so "interesting" @libertybele  Candidate Trump was very clear during his campaign rallies that he knows how the swamp works from the inside out. ... and those in the swamp know this.

I never viewed Trump as an outsider at all ... he sure ran on being an outsider though and he also claimed to not be part of the establishment .. I never believed that either.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

You're so cute when you act naive.

You must be the last person on earth that still thinks Trump was an outsider.

Bless your heart.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Oceander

/snicker

A NYC real estate developer doesn't know the swamp from the outside in, he knows it from the inside in because he's been part of it ever since he got into real estate. 

He's not an outsider.