Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton tries debating Ben Shapiro on Twitter; it doesn’t end well for her  (Read 562 times)

rangerrebew

Chelsea Clinton tries debating Ben Shapiro on Twitter; it doesn’t end well for her
April 29, 2017 | Martin Walsh | Print Article   

Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of twice failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, thought it would be a good idea to spar with conservative firebrand Ben Shaprio on Twitter.

She quickly found out that it wasn’t going to end well for her.

The exchange began when House Speaker Paul Ryan sent out this tweet:

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/04/29/chelsea-clinton-tries-debating-ben-shapiro-on-twitter-it-does-not-end-well-for-her-481913
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 02:26:04 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yeah, but I'll bet she still thinks she got the better of him.

Online mountaineer

She got where she is solely on her surname,  not her intellect.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

geronl

She should learn not to enter intellectual debates unarmed

Offline LMAO

I have in laws that think someone who filibusters and uses straw man arguments in a debate is winning that debate
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I have in laws that think someone who filibusters and uses straw man arguments in a debate is winning that debate

So, you're related to Chelsea?

geronl

I saw the debates with Trump, he just made crap up on the spot and his supporters thought crap was brilliant