Author Topic: Michael Moore Is Actually Rooting For Kim Jong Un To Kick Our #ss  (Read 963 times)

rangerrebew

Michael Moore Is Actually Rooting For Kim Jong Un To Kick Our Ass

April 29, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Michele Moore is a stand-out turd in that pile of donkey manure we know as liberalism. There’s no question he is a piece of shit, but even this seems shitty for him. The quadrupled-chin agitator actually said he was rooting for North Korea to kick America’s ass because he hates Donald Trump so much that he’d rather our country be destroyed than the President succeed in anything. This easily qualifies as the worst thing a liberal has ever said and that’s saying a lot considering how terrible they are.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/michael-moore-is-actually-rooting-for-kim-jong-un-to-kick-our-ass
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 09:59:16 am by rangerrebew »

Offline LMAO

Re: Michael Moore Is Actually Rooting For Kim Jong Un To Kick Our #ss
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 12:06:50 pm »
Moore is the typical fat kid who wasn't popular in school and the girls never took an interest in but now he's got a megaphone and he's determined to enact revenge on all those he perceives wronged him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 02:01:06 pm »
Some liberal will top this tomorrow. They never cease to amaze.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 02:03:36 pm »
Fine...Let Kim Jong Un do us all a favor and aim your next test missile at Hollywood........just kidding of course :smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 02:14:44 pm »
Michael Moore does not get it.  Kim Jong Un was to annihilate all Americans, not just those who support Donald Trump.  As Bugs Bunny would say, "what a maroon".

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2017, 02:58:27 pm »
Fine...Let Kim Jong Un do us all a favor and aim your next test missile at Hollywood........just kidding of course :smokin:

Should we send him the coordinates?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 06:49:21 pm »
Michael Moore does not get it.  Kim Jong Un was to annihilate all Americans, not just those who support Donald Trump.  As Bugs Bunny would say, "what a maroon".

On 9/11 Jabba was dismayed the terrorists chose NYC to attack, because NYC was sympathetic to terrorists.  He said.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2017, 09:14:27 pm »
"On 9/11 Jabba was dismayed the terrorists chose NYC to attack, because NYC was sympathetic to terrorists.  He said."

During the Occupy Wall Street movement there were many like minded America haters rooting for Al Quaeda.  Liberals are as evil as they are stupid.

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2017, 12:08:27 am »

I was thinking the same thing ... just kidding too! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline collins

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2017, 02:04:52 am »
Mikey should move to North Korea, lardasses like that will lose weight with their diet.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2017, 02:46:16 am »
I will root for Lil' Kim Jong Un to kick Moore's ass if we can send the fat lardass there on a one-way flight.

I'd bring out the charge card for a pay-per-view event of that.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775