Author Topic: Trump has admitted 12,218 refugees since Inauguration Day: 1,472 Syrians, 1,359 Somalis  (Read 288 times)

rangerrebew

Trump has admitted 12,218 refugees since Inauguration Day: 1,472 Syrians, 1,359 Somalis

Posted by Ann Corcoran on April 27, 2017

Since we are coming up on 100 days I was anxious to see how Trump was doing with his campaign promise to (at least) put a moratorium on the UN/US Refugee Admissions Program for 120 days to review how refugees are vetted and look to assure “extreme vetting” was put in place.

My guess about the flip-flop: His friends in the hotel and food production industries told him they needed this steady supply of low wage refugee laborers whose wages you supplement with welfare payments. Great business model!

Ho hum! Isn’t happening! And, I don’t want to hear of one defender who says he was stymied by judges. He never had to place a refugee slowdown in an Executive Order!  The Refugee Act of 1980 gives the President enormous powers.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/04/27/trump-has-admitted-12218-refugees-since-inauguration-day-1472-syrians-1359-somalis/
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 12:06:58 pm by rangerrebew »

geronl

did he do it personally, hire them all for his resorts did he?